• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearm Photoshoot

TheSzerdi

imported post

Thought you folks might enjoy these.

bwbonnyclide.jpg

^My girlfriend and myself^

bwcombatmeaghan.jpg

^My girlfriend^

colorcombatmeaghan.jpg

^My girlfriend again^

blueexecution.jpg

^ Lula La Rose http://www.lulalarose.com/ , Myself, and My Girlfriend again ^

Might add some more as the photographer makes them available. Much thanks to http://www.qofocus.com/

malignity

imported post

Very nice.

Btw, that 1911 isn't your Charles Daly is it?

It looks REALLY clean, and I've fired that gun numerous times, and there's no damn way it's that clean LOL.

Almost looks like a Kimber on second peek. Your dad's maybe?

Reynolds

imported post

Hello,

That 1911 is my Kimber Custom. I'm the photographer, and we used that one as well as my Ruger Super Redhawk and an older Ruger Security 6.

--Reynolds

malignity

imported post

Reynolds wrote:
Hello,

That 1911 is my Kimber Custom. I'm the photographer, and we used that one as well as my Ruger Super Redhawk and an older Ruger Security 6.

--Reynolds

Hey, welcome to the site!

I'm a good friend of Szerdi's, we'll all have to hit the range sometime soon, eh? :)

Greyfoxx

imported post

Hey everyone. I'm TheSzerdi's girlfriend. *waves*

I hope ya'll like the shots...and as for the comment about my trigger finger being broken, I'm right handed and I normally don't shoot pistols with my left hand, let alone a .45 so it felt wierd. I'm getting used to it, but still, modeling while holding guns isn't that easy. Gimmie a break here. Sheesh. Lol.

Anyways. Yeah, this is my first post here, even though I've had the account for some time now. There might be some more shots for TheSzerdi to post soon.

~Greyfoxx~

TheSzerdi

imported post

Thanks for all the compliments. I definitely know whatcha mean about the girls... *drools* It's too bad my new job made me shave off the goatee, although my gf says it makes me look scarier. Dunno if that's good or bad lol.

Here's another pic shot mobster style:
colormobsters.jpg

Greyfoxx

imported post

TheSzerdi...If you had the goatee that shot wouldn't look as evil/badass...and in some shots you looked EXTREMELY evil. But if you had the goatee it'd have a completely different look...

and I'm glad ya'll like the pics!