Thread: Mt. Clemens Ice Festival

Post imported post

I know this is a busy weekend for all and is short notice. For those that are not able to go out to Cabela's I will be attending the Ice Festival Saturday the 6th from 1:30-?. It is a small event and may only take an hour or so to walk around. Also for children they have a 9 hole putt putt course constructed out of ice. Cost for putt putt is only $1. Anyone interested in showing up meet in front of the

Macomb County building
    40th N. Main Street
    Mt. Clemens, MI.
    1:30pm

Also PM me if you plan on attending I will forward my cell phone number in case there are any problems in meeting up.

Post imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
    I know this is a busy weekend for all and is short notice. For those that are not able to go out to Cabela's I will be attending the Ice Festival Saturday the 6th from 1:30-?. It is a small event and may only take an hour or so to walk around. Also for children they have a 9 hole putt putt course constructed out of ice. Cost for putt putt is only $1. Anyone interested in showing up meet in front of the

Macomb County building
    40th N. Main Street
    Mt. Clemens, MI.
    1:30pm

Also PM me if you plan on attending I will forward my cell phone number in case there are any problems in meeting up.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm I can make this is real real busy weekend let me talk to the wife I know Cam would love ice put put golf. We should be out of the rally by noon. I recall being at that building before. Sounds like a plan. I will post when I've spoken to da wife.

Post imported post

Post imported post

how did it go?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (who will watch the watchmen?)

I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of posts should be construed as legal advice.