• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The police called me.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Spongebob wrote:
Exactly. Thank God he didn't hurt anyone. I really just feel bad for him. Like seriously, who are these people? I can't even imagine living that type of life.

I think you're an sympathetic man, SB. Most here wouldn't feel bad for him at all...

It's great that your Cobra got taken out of the hands of a murderous ne'er do well. But I hate to burst your bubble...the way I read your report, the 1911 is still out there...

Is it known where the .45 is?

jefferson 4 prez

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
jefferson 4 prez wrote:
I gotta be honest, I could never see the appeal of an animal that will attack your friends. If I was in his shoes I would be a little apprehensive to visitin the future when that type of thing happens.
That's the basic idea, well at least for me anyways.
As long as you don't have anissue withpeople never wanting to come visit you at your house, I see where you're coming from.