• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zero tolerance & anti-gun hysteria = Big Fat Zero!

FMCDH

imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
OCDO: Be particularly proud of yourselves for driving the Brady Bunch up the wall this week.
Ok, I can sleep well tonight then. ;)

joeroket

imported post

I was not aware that I am just as likely to put a bullet in someone as a criminal is. I sure am glad the brady lady told me that. :cuss::banghead:

What an asinine statement to make.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dave Workman wrote:

OCDO: Be particularly proud of yourselves for driving the Brady Bunch up the wall this week.

Agreed! They hateto see a well mannered father of two teenage daughters, in dockers and a collared shirt getting coffee! How dare that former PTA President get coffee in public with his daughters! Ha!

Capn Camo

imported post

"Be particularly proud of yourselves for driving the Brady Bunch up the wall this week."

Ill just be quietly smug in my own Constitutionalist-superior way....

I dont wish any ill to any fo the Brady crew, except that maybe they get mugged and thereafter discover the benefits to the Right to Bear Arms.

Odd, I went to the range today and a dozen guns and 500 rounds of ammo hurt no-one.

I did put several rounds through the same holes at 100 yds....:celebrate

BRADY THAT!:what:

Machoduck

imported post

To the silly boy who first responded to Dave's article I responded:

Tim

I don't think you misread ''hopolophobe''. I don't think you care what it means because you have ''the revealed word'' of The Brady Campaign to Disarm Everyone but Crooks in the form a sneer at a group of people spanning all the social strata by calling them ''homophobic'' and trailer trash. You have been programmed sir, in bigotry, by progressives who think the end justifies the means.

The people who have programmed you don't care about the truth or falsehood of their positions or statistics. They care only about the disarming of the American public. Make no mistake, that is their end. Why else would they take the position they have and yet be so resistant to facts? They try to present themselves as reasonable people yet reason is the last thing that they want to hear. Hence the name calling. As in most arguments, name calling admits defeat. Thus you admit defeat in your opening post, Tim.

MD

gsx1138

imported post

You ever notice when they interview gun owners and brady bunch folks that it's the gun owner that's calm. The gun owners are just chilled out and the brady bunch folks go into instant hysteria mode. It's the difference between logic and feelings.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

"...just as likely to put a bullet in you."

:banghead:

I'll only take a bullet for you if you're a law abiding citizen.

I'll only put a bullet in you if you threaten the life of one of the above.