• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA Ceasfire LYING to its members

usaf0906

imported post

ak56 wrote:
Guys, be careful about trademark violations. The last thing we want to do is piss Starbucks off.
*in 8yr old voice* But the Brady bunch started it!

Wheelgunner

imported post

I have to say this shows an incredible level of acceptance to Open Carriers, when your enemies are reduced to nipping at the heels of individuals businesses.

It must be a terrible psychological shock for them. At one time they had the ear of the President and felt the bureaucracy was behind them (trigger locks, etc). Now they are reduced to nipping at our heels and whining to each individual business. They have little political power and no national support and the political wind is blowing in their face.

This might be a good time to introduce legislation to repeal bans on full auto and suppressors.

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

here is the one i did...

c&glogo.jpg

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

ak56 wrote:
Guys, be careful about trademark violations. The last thing we want to do is piss Starbucks off.

I am using it for personal use. Not for resale. Now if somebody put that on a shirt and started selling that then yes there would be a legal issue there.

Also I tried to index the finger and that did not work. Besides if the gun is out of the holster its probably about to be shot anyways? Maybe there's a whale above the mermaid and shes aiming up.. who knows..

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Capn Camo wrote:
WA Ceasfire LYING to its members

Um... remember this adage and you will never be surprised by liberals.

Liberals ALWAYS lie.

If you remember that, you can much more easily argue their lies. My mother absolutely hates it when I tell her these truths... but after I ask her to tell me ONE thing liberals say that is true... and then take that thing she tells me and prove that its either complete "opinion" or an outright lie... she grudgingly admits that I'm right... but then, she claims that everyone on the Right also lies all the time... unless its opinion...

So I asked her... here is a quote: "Guns don't kill people; people kill people!" She at first tried to argue, but we got all the way to spoons and she admitted that even a person with no weapon at all can kill another person.

She then tried to weasel out of it by saying that only police should have guns to which I asked her if banning guns takes guns out of the hands of criminals... she claimed that it reduces their availability, therefore reducing the number of criminals who can get guns... to which I replied "guns are very simple tools, with the right machine shop, any skilled machinist can make a gun. You simply cannot un-invent the gun, so instead of disarming the good law abiding citizens and making them completely subservient to the government and victims to all criminals, why not even the playing field and arm everyone?" She told me that doing that would result in huge gun battles in the street... to which I cited the best known example of everyone being issued weapons and trained by a government.... Switzerland. An extremely low burglary and robbery rate... and if they all were mandated to carry, I imagine other crimes would decrease as well.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Or you could have just noted that Starbucks policy is to adhere to state law, that the Brady Bunch wasn't getting anywhere, and not gone off making stupid counter petitions and logos... Ack. Same tactics they use, and want you to stoop to their level. Better choice would have been to simply write to Starbucks thanking them for their common sense weapons policy and assure them of your future patronage. Now they are stuck in the middle of a no win publicity war which tells them that gun owners are as goofy as the brady bunch. Good work guys.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Gilead_Gunslinger wrote:
D'oh! was that for me?  Not a troll... just not much of a talker,

more of an observer......

I suspect that was for me, because I didn't jump on the popular bandwagon and engage in knee jerk yahoo publicity seeking. Don't mind me.

1245A Defender

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Gilead_Gunslinger wrote:
you're obviously not a troll... you contribute all the time... me, I'm just

finding my voice....

Well then it was neither one of us lol
XD40-SUB

it must have been that guy xd, 2 posts and hasent been back!

it would be nice if some folks just hit once or twice and then left!

he sounded kinda nice, and clever, "free gun?"

XD40-SUB

imported post

have been visiting OC for 2 years only recently became a member. I was getting the runaround on my CPL renewal and wanted info on proper OC, by the way what is a troll?