• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WALNUT CREEK MEETUP - New Developments !!! 2-6-10 11am - BRADY's

Livermoron

imported post

:arrow::arrow::arrow:URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

Group, Friends, Patriots.

METTUP 2-6-10 11am

The Buckhorn Grill
1171 Locust Street
Walnut Creek, CA

Information on the meetup location got out. The Brady Campaign is HAMMERING on the location management :banghead:. The Brady Campaign have threatened today to make postings claiming that the Buckhorn Grill is not safe for the public to patron :shock:!!!!!!

GET ON THIS ASAP!!!

Send in your emails to The Buckhorn Grill supporting law-abiding citizens rights:exclaim:

BUCKHORN: jrpickerel@buckhornsteakhouse.com & sbecker@buckhornsteakhouse.com

This will likely be featured all over Bay Area TV media tonight and tomorrow. Tune in.

GET OUT AND SUPPORT THIS EFFORT :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

The Buckhorn Grill has "The Best Tri-Tip on the Planet" and we plan to buy a lot of it tomorrow :D!

PM me for more info!

CARRY ON!!!

Livermoron :cool:

brad9point0

imported post

Even tho it goes without saying, be on your best behavior! Do not engage any protesters! We are a friendly bunch, only out to enjoy a meal and have a good time!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

RaycerX96

imported post

looks like its time for a Spanish inquisition. Or we have Brady bunch spies on the board that posed as someone that was going to the meet up.

Cameron

imported post

RaycerX96 wrote:
looks like its time for a Spanish inquisition. Or we have Brady bunch spies on the board that posed as someone that was going to the meet up.

With the risk of sounding paranoid, I expect that is exactly what happened.

dirtykoala

imported post

Gotta be careful tomorrow everyone, the brady bunch is a group of very emotionally charged people who are set to defeat the constitution of this country (terrorism?)Dont let them get to you, we need to keep our heads on straight, and i highly recommend bringing a tazer and/or pepper spray.

bad_ace

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I'm confident I know who it was. I'd drop it. I'd hate for this thread to go on about who leaked the location. If you want to know PM me.

yellowneck86

imported post

Hey group, I don't post in here alot but I do frequent this site on almost an almost six hour basis. I will be attending the meetup tomorrow and I will be open carrying.

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Well, I'm not going to be there since I will be in the granite state. I wish you all luck though. Take pictures, keep your recorders running, stay in groups, have friendly witnesses with video cameras running at all times to capture any provocation.

I think if ever a time would be more useful to not have a group of all white guys show up, now is it. I'd plan to bring lots of flyers because if the Brady bunch are there, they will be drawing a crazy amount of attention.

yellowneck86

imported post

Just heard the interview on 560 am. As for the minority issue, I'm Chinese.
Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Guy B. Meredith

imported post

It really ticks me off that firearms owners have to deal with such BS.

I have fantasized taking white sheets to such a meet and, if the Brady group gets shrill, pass them and burnable crosses out to their members with the comment that the white sheet is the only thing separating them and the KKK.

I'm going to go pop a cork before I grind my teeth to the gums.

Guy B. Meredith

imported post

Links or information on the radio interview? How'd you get word that the Brady group is on it? I don't see anything right off on their web site.

Message sent to the Buckhorn Grill, by the way. My approach is not 2A or self defense, but rather the fear and hate mongering by these bigots.