• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saturday Morning Starbucks Meet (South End) 2/6

Superlite27

imported post

Be sure and fill the rest of us who couldn't make it (I'm in Missouri) in when it's over.

I've read these "meet-up" threads a 100 times, and likely as not, the last post is usually, "See ya' there!"...........

......and that's it.

Well?........

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nice turnout this morning: gogodawgs, Deros, Bookman, M1Gunr, G22Paddy, Squeak, Jarhead, guest, Spydertattoo, JustUs

IMG_0160.jpg

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

So we found out corporate policy does not allow photos to be taken inside the business. On their bulletin board we left the new "Guns and Coffee" pic along with a Washington Gun Rights pamphlet. My cell phone pics did not come out so great, glad someone brought a camera.

Many thanks to Starbucks for letting us enjoy ourselves.........

aadvark

imported post

I hope Starbucks continues to support Individual Firearms Rights for their Customers.

Although I am not a Customer of Starbucks myself, the last thing Firearm owners need is one more anti-Firearm Business in their Community.

I know one thing for sure, a Criminal who is going to use a Firarm does not care whether or not the Business therein is 'Gun-Free' or not.

Then again though one need not throw their Pearls to the Swine.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

So they allow guns but they don't allow pictures?

Kinda odd, but hey, they allow guns, so it's all good :dude:

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

I just loved the irony that guns are okay, but cameras aren't.

While we were at Mickey D's there was one woman who kept giving us the hairy eyeball. Otherwise, no big deal. No crowds screaming in terror as they exited the place and no shots fired.

Amazin', ain't it?:question:

DEROS72

imported post

of course the pic of me at the counter looks like I'm in one of my heart attacks.It was really great seeing you guys there.With what I'm dealing with I don't have enough words to thank you guys for the support and the help that some ofthose in the OC community give without question.Another good thing is that my daughter came over today and she is going to take me to the range tomorrow so she can get some more practice in with her Bersa that I gave her for her last b-day.

Just Us

imported post

Outside wasn't a good pirture of me. If I had more time I would have been at McDs with you'll. They just didn't want their secret of coffee out with the pictures. Good to meet some new people, to put faces with the name.