• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going shooting sat morning

Mike In Reno

imported post

im going shooting sat morning, possible derby dam or lemmon valley BLM area, im taking my hand guns and my 22, anybody care to join?

calmp9

imported post

Mike In Reno wrote:
im going shooting sat morning, possible derby dam or lemmon valley BLM area, im taking my hand guns and my 22, anybody care to join?
God, that sounds like fun!!

calmp9

imported post

Mike In Reno wrote:
hey if you leave now you can get here by morning lul
Unfortunately, I have to work. Gotta get while it's there. You know how it is.

I would like nothing more than to go out and shoot a little bit. More importantly, I would love to go and buy some ammo. Ammo is tight here. Nobody has any, even Wal Mart. It's been dry as a bone for a long time now.

I went to the Carson City Wal Mart Superstore last year. All they had was two boxes of Blazer Brass .45 ACP. I snatched those up as fast as I could Up to that point, I had not seen a box of .45 ACP in a long time. Those were the last boxes of ammo I was able to purchase. We have nothing here and they are going to ban internet sales of handgun ammo pretty soon. I really hate Arnold Schwarzenegger. He's a bastard for signing that bill

Mike In Reno

imported post

man, that sucks, dude just take a ride to reno for a ammo run the next time we have a gun show, im sure you can stock up for decent prices