• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Water Street Walkabout.

flagellum

imported post

It appears that we all walked off moments before you arrived.

BTW, I had a great time. I hope we do this kind of stuff more often.

doninvegas

imported post

Vegas Rick, that is about all you can do on private property...One advantage of a CCW permit..
They are planning more cool walks...:)

Sabotage70

imported post

Sorry we missed you. If you would have driven up water you would have seen us. We met up on the corner of Atlantic & Water across from the El Dorado. Walked up to the 7-11 then down to Spurlocks. Then back to the corner. Then one by one we dispersed. But while there I had to go pee pretty bad so I ran across the street and went into there and didn't have any prob. But I was in and out pretty quick.

I had a couple of good encounters on my way home though. At the Rebel gas station on Lake Mead drive. I was getting some 100 octane race gas for my dirt bike. Someone asked me about my XDm and found out that he had the same but in 9mm. Then he stated that was great that I was OC'ing and more people should.

Then at the IN & Out burger on Blue Diamond. I had a guy ask me who I worked for. I told him I worked for blah blah roofing.
So he asked "So you're not a cop?"
Me"no"
Him"How can you carry a gun like that?"
Me"the second amendment.":lol:

DON`T TREAD ON ME

imported post

That was a good time, went very smooth. We were talking NLV next week but I think that someone is starting a thread for that. This OC event was cool, but also a first for our group to have a Female OCing. :celebrate:celebrate:celebrateThat was cool. I didgeta pic so we will get it on asap.

Sabotage70

imported post

Here's the pic from today. Complements of DTOM's camera and Godspeed behind it. We took it before the big guy showed up with his wife.

IMG_0169JPG.jpg

Mike In Reno

imported post

two words BAD @SS
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Remmy

imported post

fantastic turn out fellas sorry i couldnt make it i was busy removing more of my liver in Palm Springs but hope to make the next one for sure!