• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My First OC Experience!

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Say hello to Sarah Brady for us...but her husband still has a hole in his head; mostly due to the fact that he wasn't armed when "The Goblin" came a calling!!!
You are not paying attention. I never said I wasn't going about unarmed. I CC when I'm out and about, and OC in my own neighborhood where I am known and can explain the legal situation to people who know me and are interested in learning the truth about OC, not wandering around in stores among strangers. In any case I'm more than able to handle goblins of any size or variety.

Anybody here OC in ToysRus? Probably more goblins there than WallyWorld and you could surely make a hell of a statement.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Say hello to Sarah Brady for us...but her husband still has a hole in his head; mostly due to the fact that he wasn't armed when "The Goblin" came a calling!!!

Someone is perspective deficient andneeds a dose of reality......:?

You can be open carrying with a firearm in your hand and if someone "draws" and fires first,the bullet will strikeyou before you can return fire. There were plenty of armed individuals within arms reach of Brady.

Carrying a weapon does not make you bulletproof. If an assasin chooses you for their target, you will become living (perhaps not for long) ballistic media.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Spartacus wrote:
Anybody here OC in ToysRus? Probably more goblins there than WallyWorld and you could surely make a hell of a statement.
YEP, been there done that. We were looking for a wii controller before Christmas. Nobody noticed, nobody cared.

As for CC, the law says it is illegal and I will follow the law.

Either way, I would still be more than happy to meet up with for a breakfast/lunch/dinner sometime.

Lurchiron

imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:

You can be open carrying with a firearm in your hand and if someone "draws" and fires first,the bullet will strikeyou before you can return fire. There were plenty of armed individuals within arms reach of Brady.

Carrying a weapon does not make you bulletproof. If an assasin chooses you for their target, you will become living (perhaps not for long) ballistic media.

Then perhaps you should leave your gunat home next time you go to work...just to prove your point.

Fact of the matter is that one of your doughnut-eaters wasn't doing their job the day Brady was shot. My bet is theofficer who ended up lying next to Brady was watching the show, instead of scanning the crowd.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:

Then perhaps you should leave your gunat home next time you go to work...just to prove your point.

Fact of the matter is that one of your doughnut-eaters wasn't doing their job the day Brady was shot. My bet is theofficer who ended up lying next to Brady was watching the show, instead of scanning the crowd.
who knows.......sometimes things happen so fast, their is no time to react.

Lurchiron

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:
Lurchiron wrote:

who knows.......sometimes things happen so fast, their is no time to react.

My rule #1:

At every door-way,

ere one enters,

one should spy around,

one should pry around

For uncertain is the witting

that there be no foeman sitting,

within, before one on the floor.

Havamal Stanza #1

Or to put it simply, always be aware of your surroundings!!!