• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western WA OC meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

10 of us got together at the Starbucks this morning at 348th & Pac Hwy. It was uneventful except for Gogodawgs being told by the pregnant barista that he wasn't allowed to take pictures. Afterward we all went to Mickey D's for breakfast.

As we we were leaving there was a (very) short discussion where we decided that it would be good to do this once a month. Since this was my idea I'm taking the liberty to set it at every 2nd Saturday, beginning next month, at 8:00 am.

I hope to see you there for the next one.

Next Meet: Saturday, March 13, at 8:00 am.

Metalhead47

imported post

Bookman wrote:
10 of us got together at the Starbucks this morning at 348th & Pac Hwy. It was uneventful except for Gogodawgs being told by the pregnant barista that he wasn't allowed to take pictures. Afterward we all went to Mickey D's for breakfast.

As we we were leaving there was a (very) short discussion where we decided that it would be good to do this once a month. Since this was my idea I'm taking the liberty to set it at every 2nd Saturday, beginning next month, at 8:00 am.

I hope to see you there for the next one.
Eh, way too early for me but I think it's a good idea to have regular "scheduled" gatherings, even if it's just a couple people.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Geez guys, do you have to have a Tangfolio variant to attend....haha! Just kidding, but I will try to make it next month!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Geez guys, do you have to have a Tangfolio variant to attend....haha! Just kidding, but I will try to make it next month!

LOL, no I pack a Sig229

IMG_0065.jpg

SigPacker

imported post

I have a 229 as well - heck we can just make our own club :p jk I wish I could have joined you guys this AM - Next time perhaps!

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
Well, there were three Glocks there today, including mine, a G21 SF. A G30 was there and a G23.
Phew! I was afraid I was going to have to leave my GLOCKs at home and go buy an UGLY gun just so I could be a member of the 'club!' :celebrate

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Your "pretty gun" and "pretty hair" are more than welcome. You can sit next to DEROS. We'll take pictures. Oops!:shock: I forgot. Pictures aren't allowed. They're banned by Starbucks corporate policy.

Go figure!:dude:

jarhead1911A

imported post

ya we were not allowed to take pics but several of us saw a group of people take pics in starbucks not more than 30 minutes after we were told not too. Yet i dont recall the staff telling them to stop.

WinchesterModel12

imported post

just joined up, because of a thread on another site about this. great job!!

when and where is the next one?

i'll try to make it.