Thread: Holster That Thing!

Post imported post

Hey, just bought the BlackHawk carbon fiber holster. This thing rocks. Holds tight to your hip, and its completely adjustable.

Post imported post

I also use the Blackhawk QCQ Serpa with the paddle attachment and love it. I have had three friend who know guns and holster and they all took a minute to release my XD from it. I love this holster for OC and CC use.

Post imported post

Yep, I love my Serpa too. In fact the only think I can think of to say against them is they don't make one for my N-frame S&W

Post imported post

Yea, I love my Serpa CQC Level II as well. Best holster I've bought yet.
    ”This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” ~Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany

Post imported post

I love my Serpa. Got it from Ebay for $37 after shipping ($50 msrp) for my Walther P99, and spent an hour or so learning how to draw and re-holster without looking, properly (from videos). Can't wait to OC. Got a Propper Molle 2 mag pouch for my extra 2 mags after finding that alice clips were a MAJOR pain in the ass to fit on a belt.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I just ordered my Serpa on Wednesday. Anyone know how long it usually takes them to ship?

Thanks,

Geoff

Post imported post

I love mine! Got it on right now holding my xdm nice and tight. The only thing I had to do was add some velcro (soft side) to keep the gun a little tighter. I got mine from http://www.cactustactical.com/ took like 4 days with a weekend in the middle.

Post imported post

dmpowder wrote:
    I love mine! Got it on right now holding my xdm nice and tight. The only thing I had to do was add some velcro (soft side) to keep the gun a little tighter. I got mine from http://www.cactustactical.com/ took like 4 days with a weekend in the middle.
    Thanks for the good idea! I have always been a little frustrated with that front to back jiggle.