• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Martinez Open Carry?

pdlumina

imported post

I will put my name in the hat to help start the Martinez open carry chapter. All those who wish to come out to Martinez please email me to pdlumina@yahoo.com . This is a first in Martinez and I will look into locations that will support our rights and support our cause. We will act in accordance of the law and act with law enforcement according to the local and state ordnances. Please just send an email with a yes vote to subscribe. Thanks
-Pete

Poblacht32

imported post

pdlumina wrote:
I will put my name in the hat to help start the Martinez open carry chapter. All those who wish to come out to Martinez please email me to pdlumina@yahoo.com . This is a first in Martinez and I will look into locations that will support our rights and support our cause. We will act in accordance of the law and act with law enforcement according to the local and state ordnances. Please just send an email with a yes vote to subscribe. Thanks
-Pete
Too much LEO's and govn't buildings in Martinez. Make sure you pick a good location away from all of that.

yellowneck86

imported post

Definately in. Just not sure about what type of reaction we would get out of Martinez police.

pdlumina

imported post

They have to follow the law just as you do. Know the law and you have the power. Remember, they are public servants to you! You pay the taxes that pay their salaries...

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

pdlumina wrote:
They have to follow the law just as you do. Know the law and you have the power. Remember, they are public servants to you! You pay the taxes that pay their salaries...
Good luck with that.

Know a SCOTUS-winning lawyer and that you have $1 million in liquid assets, and then you have the power.

pdlumina

imported post

SCOTUS dosent scare me a bit. Laws are laws, untill they're not. If that then, no Constitution...

Maddoggie13

imported post

Just let me know when and where...my wife and I are in as long as we are free. :dude: Also, downtown Benicia would be a great location too. No school in downtown and a Starbucks right on 1st street. Use Google map to local all the schools in your location.

pdlumina

imported post

Ok, I will check on a few places that are opne carry and let you know. Thanks for the reply. -Pete