Thread: Law Enforcement Officer chat videos?

Post imported post

Another thread made me realize that news videos of BAOC people up against the wall for police stops are all over the place, but any friendly follow up chats are not.

Are Officers willing to be caught on video in a way that displays an open, friendly relationship with the open carriers?

If the public realized that police can be comfortable around these open carriers it would 1) let the general populace know they can relax and 2)cause Brady Campaign much gnashing of teeth in trying to portray an image of thugs.

Post imported post

Here's an encounter witch I think is about the least resistance I would expect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3mF7opZ_sI

Post imported post

Redlands PD where I live have been just as professional. Both my e checks went smooth. Aside from not having any at all.... I hope you all receive the same.

Guit

Post imported post

Another possible benefit to getting air time for amiable LEO/OC chats would be that viewers would begin to associate police and open carriers and perhaps develop the view that they are similar (protection).

Right now it is a sort of us/them thing, but that could change to the point viewers begin to realize that carry is supplemental.