Thread: opencarryminiguns.org

Post imported post

What about NFA weapons?

I mean, just because it looks like a publicity stunt, sounds like a publicity stunt, and has absolutely no practicality whatsoever......

....If I have a FFL, wouldn't it be legal for me to carry my minigun into Ponderosa?

Come on now! It's legal.

Maybe Mike should change the name to opencarryeverythingbutaminigun.org if he doesn't toe the line on my legal right to pack a weapon that sprays 3000 rounds per minute into a store.

After all, it would be legal with an FFL, right?

You don't think I should carry my energized and linked up live minigun into a restaraunt?

Why...you sound just like the anti's. Why are you so against my god given rights?

I hate people like those who disagree with my right to carry a minigun. They are against freedom.

I have no desire to even appear practical. I know it isn't practical. I know it makes no sense whatsoever. I will openly choose to call you names and berate you for saying I shouldn't lug this outrageous and ugainly beast of a weapon wherever I want to....

...all in the name of "gun rights". I could care less about the normalization of guns. I just want to make a point by insisting that my behavior is "legal".

Bring on the miniguns!

Post imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
    What about NFA weapons?

I mean, just because it looks like a publicity stunt, sounds like a publicity stunt, and has absolutely no practicality whatsoever......

....If I have a FFL, wouldn't it be legal for me to carry my minigun into Ponderosa?

Come on now! It's legal.

Maybe Mike should change the name to opencarryeverythingbutaminigun.org if he doesn't toe the line on my legal right to pack a weapon that sprays 3000 rounds per minute into a store.

After all, it would be legal with an FFL, right?

You don't think I should carry my energized and linked up live minigun into a restaraunt?

Why...you sound just like the anti's. Why are you so against my god given rights?

I hate people like those who disagree with my right to carry a minigun. They are against freedom.

I have no desire to even appear practical. I know it isn't practical. I know it makes no sense whatsoever. I will openly choose to call you names and berate you for saying I shouldn't lug this outrageous and ugainly beast of a weapon wherever I want to....

...all in the name of "gun rights". I could care less about the normalization of guns. I just want to make a point by insisting that my behavior is "legal".

Bring on the miniguns!
    Idiot!! FFL does not cover NFA. Now I realize that you probably don't know about NFA, so do your research before you make yourself look like a total fool, as you just did.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

I'm not sure if you're trying to sound sarcastic or just stupid. I think you succeeded on both counts.

Just for the record, two thoughts.

1. I can't think of a single good reason that you shouldn't be able to lawfully carry your minigun wherever you wish. It is your right as an American citizen.

2. If you want to see someone who sounds like an anti, read your post a few times.

Just sayin'. :quirky
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun."

Post imported post

rodbender wrote:
    Idiot!! FFL does not cover NFA. Now I realize that you probably don't know about NFA, so do your research before you make yourself look like a total fool, as you just did.

Kind oflike packing an AR-15 into a restaraunt, huh. You're right. I agree with you. Maybe I should think about things before I act.

Good point.

Post imported post

double post

Post imported post

Superlite,

//sarcasm on//

I commend you for obeying rule 11,as a short barreled automatic rifle (minigun) is not a long gun.

This discussion is perfectly acceptable on OCDO,

but when youspeak ofcarring an AR-15 into a restaurant you break the long gun gag rule (Rule #11).

Please go back to obeying the rules and advocate open carry of miniguns.

Edited to Add:

On second thought, be careful talking about miniguns, you may be responsible for the implementation ofRule #12, minigun gag rule.

//sarcasm off//

P.S. You don't have to be an FFL or have a "class 3" license to own a machine gun, just pay the $200 tax.

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Surely this is a sarcastic thread. You and I both know that it takes a Class3 license to own a fully automatic weapon. If it wasn't so ignorant it would be laughable. With the amount of posts you've made surely you're not a progressive agitator? Or are you just stupid?
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson