• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

opencarryminiguns.org

Superlite27

imported post

What about NFA weapons?

I mean, just because it looks like a publicity stunt, sounds like a publicity stunt, and has absolutely no practicality whatsoever......

....If I have a FFL, wouldn't it be legal for me to carry my minigun into Ponderosa?

Come on now! It's legal.

Maybe Mike should change the name to opencarryeverythingbutaminigun.org if he doesn't toe the line on my legal right to pack a weapon that sprays 3000 rounds per minute into a store.

After all, it would be legal with an FFL, right?

You don't think I should carry my energized and linked up live minigun into a restaraunt?

Why...you sound just like the anti's. Why are you so against my god given rights?

I hate people like those who disagree with my right to carry a minigun. They are against freedom.

I have no desire to even appear practical. I know it isn't practical. I know it makes no sense whatsoever. I will openly choose to call you names and berate you for saying I shouldn't lug this outrageous and ugainly beast of a weapon wherever I want to....

...all in the name of "gun rights". I could care less about the normalization of guns. I just want to make a point by insisting that my behavior is "legal".

Bring on the miniguns!

rodbender

imported post

Superlite27 wrote:
What about NFA weapons?

I mean, just because it looks like a publicity stunt, sounds like a publicity stunt, and has absolutely no practicality whatsoever......

....If I have a FFL, wouldn't it be legal for me to carry my minigun into Ponderosa?

Come on now! It's legal.

Maybe Mike should change the name to opencarryeverythingbutaminigun.org if he doesn't toe the line on my legal right to pack a weapon that sprays 3000 rounds per minute into a store.

After all, it would be legal with an FFL, right?

You don't think I should carry my energized and linked up live minigun into a restaraunt?

Why...you sound just like the anti's. Why are you so against my god given rights?

I hate people like those who disagree with my right to carry a minigun. They are against freedom.

I have no desire to even appear practical. I know it isn't practical. I know it makes no sense whatsoever. I will openly choose to call you names and berate you for saying I shouldn't lug this outrageous and ugainly beast of a weapon wherever I want to....

...all in the name of "gun rights". I could care less about the normalization of guns. I just want to make a point by insisting that my behavior is "legal".

Bring on the miniguns!
Idiot!! FFL does not cover NFA. Now I realize that you probably don't know about NFA, so do your research before you make yourself look like a total fool, as you just did.

hp-hobo

imported post

I'm not sure if you're trying to sound sarcastic or just stupid. I think you succeeded on both counts.

Just for the record, two thoughts.

1. I can't think of a single good reason that you shouldn't be able to lawfully carry your minigun wherever you wish. It is your right as an American citizen.

2. If you want to see someone who sounds like an anti, read your post a few times.

Just sayin'. :quirky

Superlite27

imported post

rodbender wrote:
Idiot!! FFL does not cover NFA. Now I realize that you probably don't know about NFA, so do your research before you make yourself look like a total fool, as you just did.

Kind oflike packing an AR-15 into a restaraunt, huh. You're right. I agree with you. Maybe I should think about things before I act.

Good point.

Thundar

imported post

Superlite,

//sarcasm on//

I commend you for obeying rule 11,as a short barreled automatic rifle (minigun) is not a long gun.

This discussion is perfectly acceptable on OCDO,

but when youspeak ofcarring an AR-15 into a restaurant you break the long gun gag rule (Rule #11).

Please go back to obeying the rules and advocate open carry of miniguns.

Edited to Add:

On second thought, be careful talking about miniguns, you may be responsible for the implementation ofRule #12, minigun gag rule.

//sarcasm off//

P.S. You don't have to be an FFL or have a "class 3" license to own a machine gun, just pay the $200 tax.

KansasMustang

imported post

Surely this is a sarcastic thread. You and I both know that it takes a Class3 license to own a fully automatic weapon. If it wasn't so ignorant it would be laughable. With the amount of posts you've made surely you're not a progressive agitator? Or are you just stupid?