Thread: LEO calls out UOC'ers (calguns post)

Post imported post

Post imported post

Ya know...reading this again: This guy is a friggin DANGER! He's basically threatening the lives of UOC'ers here.

Rod T Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!

Post imported post

If true, the posting should be copied and sent to the Chief or Sheriff of his department along with copies to the DOJ and FBI.

Without publicizing his name, you could name the agency that he works for.

With today's technology law enforcement has the ability to trace back to the location and computer where the comments originated.

It might also be advisable to sent this to every member of the California Legislature.

Where's the media on this story?

If it can be proven thatit's really from a swornmember of law enforcement, I would think that hisfuture employment may beat risk.

Post imported post

keep in mind that this isn't ME that is friends with this guy. I'm working on getting his contact info and a screen shot though. Stay tuned.

Post imported post

ChuckBooty quote:
    Rod T Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!
    Wow, where does one even begin. I really hope that did not come from a LEO.

Very sad day for this particular police department if this was a LEO.

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

It's definitely from an LEO. I have his name but am not 100% sure on his department. It's either Milpitas or San Ramon

Post imported post

Looks like it IS Milpitas.

Post imported post

I'll tell ya one thing....a copy of this posting needs to be carried around along with all of the other UOC literature. And next time a news station wants to do an interview this needs to be read.

Post imported post

I don't think a uoc demonstration in a low-income, high-crime area would be bennificial to or political goals.

People are still confused as to why the "us vs them" attitude exists?
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

FOUND HIM! The guy works for East Palo Alto and appears to be a friggin DETECTIVE! Scary stuff...

Post imported post

I feel this need to be reported in a way that all police and sheriff departments can see and deal with. I also feel that, that officer needs to be terminated from the department he works for because that attitude will get them sued. Get a screenshot and any info you can on the officer. then send it to the chief of police of his department with a letter that if something is not done you will go to the press, IA and FBI with this information.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
    I don't think a uoc demonstration in a low-income, high-crime area would be bennificial to or political goals.

People are still confused as to why the "us vs them" attitude exists?
    Deros and Manu organized a few Seatac meets that are in high crime areas, and the news showed up. I always keep in mind that it is still a minority of folks in bad areas that making it a bad area. As some of the interviewed Seatac residents in this area were apreciative of what was done. It also seemed to lower the illicit behavior that was going on in that particular apt. complex.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

Keep all this threat info, Thats agains't PC.646.9 This makes him libel under the

Law " Is guilty of the crime of Stalking" Check it out.

This guy should be arrested, and never carry a gun again.

Robin47

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Anybody make contact with IA or FBI about this detective? What was the response if any?
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

Ive read it several times now.... and although the guy makes some real stupid statements about OC thats all Im seeing. I dont see he is making a direct threat. Looks like he is using his right under the constitution.

Hmmm 1st ammend vs the second?

Oh and ED...."where is the MEDIA?" I thought you are the media?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

ConsideringOC wrote:
    Ive read it several times now.... and although the guy makes some real stupid statements about OC thats all Im seeing. I dont see he is making a direct threat. Looks like he is using his right under the constitution.

Hmmm 1st ammend vs the second?

Oh and ED...."where is the MEDIA?" I thought you are the media?
    Nope threatening to violate your 4th amendment rights and maybe kill you for a furtive move? As a public servant, I would insist he is thrown off the force, and all who think like this.

I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)