• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LEO calls out UOC'ers (calguns post)

ChuckBooty

imported post

Ya know...reading this again: This guy is a friggin DANGER! He's basically threatening the lives of UOC'ers here.

Rod T Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!

Edward Peruta

imported post

If true, the posting should be copied and sent to the Chief or Sheriff of his department along with copies to the DOJ and FBI.

Without publicizing his name, you could name the agency that he works for.

With today's technology law enforcement has the ability to trace back to the location and computer where the comments originated.

It might also be advisable to sent this to every member of the California Legislature.

Where's the media on this story?

If it can be proven thatit's really from a swornmember of law enforcement, I would think that hisfuture employment may beat risk.

ChuckBooty

imported post

keep in mind that this isn't ME that is friends with this guy. I'm working on getting his contact info and a screen shot though. Stay tuned.

Thundar

imported post

ChuckBooty quote:
Rod T Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!

Wow, where does one even begin. I really hope that did not come from a LEO.

Very sad day for this particular police department if this was a LEO.

ChuckBooty

imported post

It's definitely from an LEO. I have his name but am not 100% sure on his department. It's either Milpitas or San Ramon

ChuckBooty

imported post

I'll tell ya one thing....a copy of this posting needs to be carried around along with all of the other UOC literature. And next time a news station wants to do an interview this needs to be read. :cuss:

dirtykoala

imported post

I don't think a uoc demonstration in a low-income, high-crime area would be bennificial to or political goals.

People are still confused as to why the "us vs them" attitude exists?

ChuckBooty

imported post

FOUND HIM! The guy works for East Palo Alto and appears to be a friggin DETECTIVE! Scary stuff...

RaycerX96

imported post

I feel this need to be reported in a way that all police and sheriff departments can see and deal with. I also feel that, that officer needs to be terminated from the department he works for because that attitude will get them sued. Get a screenshot and any info you can on the officer. then send it to the chief of police of his department with a letter that if something is not done you will go to the press, IA and FBI with this information.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
I don't think a uoc demonstration in a low-income, high-crime area would be bennificial to or political goals.

People are still confused as to why the "us vs them" attitude exists?
Deros and Manu organized a few Seatac meets that are in high crime areas, and the news showed up. I always keep in mind that it is still a minority of folks in bad areas that making it a bad area. As some of the interviewed Seatac residents in this area were apreciative of what was done. It also seemed to lower the illicit behavior that was going on in that particular apt. complex.

Robin47

imported post

Keep all this threat info, Thats agains't PC.646.9 This makes him libel under the

Law " Is guilty of the crime of Stalking" Check it out.

This guy should be arrested, and never carry a gun again.

Robin47

ConsideringOC

imported post

Ive read it several times now.... and although the guy makes some real stupid statements about OC thats all Im seeing. I dont see he is making a direct threat. Looks like he is using his right under the constitution.

Hmmm 1st ammend vs the second?

Oh and ED...."where is the MEDIA?" I thought you are the media?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

ConsideringOC wrote:
Ive read it several times now.... and although the guy makes some real stupid statements about OC thats all Im seeing. I dont see he is making a direct threat. Looks like he is using his right under the constitution.

Hmmm 1st ammend vs the second?

Oh and ED...."where is the MEDIA?" I thought you are the media?
Nope threatening to violate your 4th amendment rights and maybe kill you for a furtive move? As a public servant, I would insist he is thrown off the force, and all who think like this.