Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: East Palo Alto detective threatens to kill UOC'ers

Post imported post

Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!
    -Detective Roderick Tuason (talking about recent contact with UOC'ing citizens)
    650-853-7244 / PD's anonymous tip line at 650-853-8477

Detective Tuason's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=649326089&ref=ts

Post imported post

This is to piggy back off of my other thread located here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/37765.html

I wanted to start a new thread because I thought that this more accurately represented the situation. This guy is dangerous IMO and needs to be reported. Mods, feel free to merge the threads if you see fit to do so.

Post imported post

We should all call in complaints

Post imported post

onedavetoomany wrote:
    I disagree. I think that at an appropriate time, there should be a mass open carry event held in his beat.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

Dialing now. Here's the number and address:

141 Demeter Street
    East Palo Alto, CA 94303
    650-853-3160

Post imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
    onedavetoomany wrote:
    I disagree. I think that at an appropriate time, there should be a mass open carry event held in his beat.
    Why? So half of us can end up dead because of a "furtive movement"? I actually take this seriously. If he said that he'd like to kill everyone wearing red shirts would you go looking for him while wearing a red shirt?

Post imported post

ChuckBooty wrote:
    ConditionThree wrote:
    onedavetoomany wrote:
    Why? So half of us can end up dead because of a "furtive movement"? I actually take this seriously. If he said that he'd like to kill everyone wearing red shirts would you go looking for him while wearing a red shirt?
    Yes... red shirt, bullet proof vest and video rolling for evidence in thetrial and the subsequent litigation.

ETA- If this hadnt occured to you before jumping into UOC, it should tickle your 'spidey senses' now that it has been articulated on a webpage. This mentality existed before I started my OC experiment in 2006- and gauging the police response was certainly on my mind when I was first contacted and detained. If you can't stomach the thought of someone in blue or tan making their distain of your rights known at the end of a gun, then this open carry thing probably isnt for you- because its not only anti-gun peace officers gunning for you, its also the 'CCW only' crowd (One of whom was instructing his students that I was a 'good shoot' if spotted in public) and the gang members offended by your hardware display on their turf.

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Banned

Post imported post

Tweeted & Facebooked.

Post imported post

N6ATF wrote:
    Tweeted & Facebooked.
    I've also sent this to a few of the reporters who have recently covered UOC events in the Bay Area. I hope this gets some coverage.

Post imported post

Facebooked it too...

Post imported post

Here's the form to fill out to file a complaint: http://www.ci.east-palo-alto.ca.us/p...icy_Packet.pdf (credit djbooya from calguns)

And here's the info for the Mayor and local councel member

DAVID E. WOODS - MAYOR
    1058 Weeks Street, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
    Phone No: (650)804-2125
    davidwoods01@yahoo.com

RUBEN ABRICA (COUNSEL MEMBER)
    15 Newell Rd Apt 5, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
    Phone No: (650)321-4001
    rubenxl@aol.com

(Credit Oaklander from here....and calguns too...and his blog)

Post imported post

All,

Below is a thread to plan a joint venture protest event. I'd like to organize all Calguns and OCDO forces for this. We need to clearly show EPAPD and all Bay Area law enforcement that this attitude and threatening behavior towards peaceful law-abiding citizens WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

With an eye towards the future and the cooperation of the entire gun rights community, let's work together and make sure this lesson is impossible to forget or ignore.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267625

-Brandon Combs
    wildhawker at gmail dot com
    Phone by request
    Brandon Combs
    Secretary, Calguns Foundation
    Member, CRPA Board of Directors

Join me in making regular monthly tax-deductible donations to the Calguns Foundation and help us advance gun rights in California today!

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all comments are my own and not the approved position of any organization, nor should they be considered legal advice.

Post imported post

EDIT....beat me to it.

Banned

Post imported post

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Post imported post

N6ATF wrote:
    Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    Yeah...the mods at Calguns must have been concerned about some kind of liability. We'll have to plan it here. Hopefully Oaklander can come take the lead.

Post imported post

N6ATF wrote:
    Every thread has *poof*...gone from CGN. Hope they are working on it.

Post imported post

As you know, I'm an Admin at CGN.

My thread was moved without discussion by the Super Admin.

I'm very displeased by this action, and will gladly organize this here if need be. My allegiance to CGN (the site, not the community) goes only as far as the vehicle for my RKBA efforts.

I hope to see the thread returned to public discussion soon.
    Brandon Combs

Join me in making regular monthly tax-deductible donations to the Calguns Foundation and help us advance gun rights in California today!

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all comments are my own and not the approved position of any organization, nor should they be considered legal advice.

Post imported post

HAHA that's why I don't even go to CGN unless it's posted here. How can you advocate for one right (2a) while your trampling another (1a). I still recognize that CGF is separate and I support them.
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

chewy352 wrote:
    HAHA that's why I don't even go to CGN unless it's posted here. How can you advocate for one right (2a) while your trampling another (1a). I still recognize that CGF is separate and I support them.
    They have their reasons, I suppose. But lets try to keep the subject on this idiot LEO.

Post imported post

Ok fair enough. Idiot LEO roger. Palo Alto is pretty far away but I will support however I can.
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

chewy352 wrote:
    Ok fair enough. Idiot LEO roger. Palo Alto is pretty far away but I will support however I can.
    Have you emailed the mayor and city counsel? If so....you should definitely fill out the complaint for linked above. Thanks!

Post imported post

chewy352 wrote:
    sorry, I gotta correct you here. I grew up in palo alto, east palo alto (EPA) is a different city in a different county. I'm not a fan of EPA at all. Nothing personal toward you, just defensive about my home city. When I say I'm not a fan of EPA I mean I hate that city with a burning passion.

I will go there in protest of this cop though. There is a starbucks there that isn't deep into the city.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

This is getting interesting. Thread over at Calguns.net reopened by Kestryll who said,

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...26#post3770526
    To the Staff: Leave this one open and in place.

Post imported post

I believe we will have no trouble planning the event at CGN from here on out. With that in mind, I'd like to ask that we all work together to make for a strong showing of opposition to such callousness toward peaceful citizens from the law enforcement ranks.

More discussion in the planning thread at CGN: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267625
    Brandon Combs

Post imported post

If this idiot officer is ever involved in a use-of-force situation, the victim (or his family) will hit the east palo alto city cash jackpot. The worst civil rights attorney in the world will make them extremely rich. These statements he made shows his intention to shoot a citizen. He thinks he gets a 2 week vacation for his misdeeds, mocks citizens' exercising their rights, and shows a complete lack of respect for his fellow man. I don't know how the police chief could ever allow a person with this mindset to work again in police work with a gun.

He is not the only one with this cowboy attitude, and only reminds us all why you have to be very careful out in public. LEO's like this should make you very cautious while OC'ing, especially alone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast