• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Palo Alto detective threatens to kill UOC'ers

ChuckBooty

imported post

Sounds like you had someone practicing their 2nd amendment rights last night! Should've pulled the AR out and prone them all out! And if one of them made a furtive movement...2 weeks off!!!
-Detective Roderick Tuason (talking about recent contact with UOC'ing citizens)
650-853-7244 / PD's anonymous tip line at 650-853-8477

Detective Tuason's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=649326089&ref=ts

ramrod.gif

rickeepoo
rickeepoo

ChuckBooty

imported post

This is to piggy back off of my other thread located here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/37765.html

I wanted to start a new thread because I thought that this more accurately represented the situation. This guy is dangerous IMO and needs to be reported. Mods, feel free to merge the threads if you see fit to do so.

ChuckBooty

imported post

Dialing now. Here's the number and address:

141 Demeter Street
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
650-853-3160

ChuckBooty

imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
onedavetoomany wrote:
We should all call in complaints
I disagree. I think that at an appropriate time, there should be a mass open carry event held in his beat.

Why? So half of us can end up dead because of a "furtive movement"? I actually take this seriously. If he said that he'd like to kill everyone wearing red shirts would you go looking for him while wearing a red shirt?

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

ChuckBooty wrote:
ConditionThree wrote:
onedavetoomany wrote:
We should all call in complaints
I disagree. I think that at an appropriate time, there should be a mass open carry event held in his beat.

Why? So half of us can end up dead because of a "furtive movement"? I actually take this seriously. If he said that he'd like to kill everyone wearing red shirts would you go looking for him while wearing a red shirt?

Yes... red shirt, bullet proof vest and video rolling for evidence in thetrial and the subsequent litigation.

ETA- If this hadnt occured to you before jumping into UOC, it should tickle your 'spidey senses' now that it has been articulated on a webpage. This mentality existed before I started my OC experiment in 2006- and gauging the police response was certainly on my mind when I was first contacted and detained. If you can't stomach the thought of someone in blue or tan making their distain of your rights known at the end of a gun, then this open carry thing probably isnt for you- because its not only anti-gun peace officers gunning for you, its also the 'CCW only' crowd (One of whom was instructing his students that I was a 'good shoot' if spotted in public) and the gang members offended by your hardware display on their turf.

ChuckBooty

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
Tweeted & Facebooked.
I've also sent this to a few of the reporters who have recently covered UOC events in the Bay Area. I hope this gets some coverage.

ChuckBooty

imported post

Here's the form to fill out to file a complaint: http://www.ci.east-palo-alto.ca.us/p...icy_Packet.pdf (credit djbooya from calguns)

And here's the info for the Mayor and local councel member

DAVID E. WOODS - MAYOR
1058 Weeks Street, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone No: (650)804-2125
davidwoods01@yahoo.com

RUBEN ABRICA (COUNSEL MEMBER)
15 Newell Rd Apt 5, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone No: (650)321-4001
rubenxl@aol.com

(Credit Oaklander from here....and calguns too...and his blog)

wildhawker

imported post

All,

Below is a thread to plan a joint venture protest event. I'd like to organize all Calguns and OCDO forces for this. We need to clearly show EPAPD and all Bay Area law enforcement that this attitude and threatening behavior towards peaceful law-abiding citizens WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

With an eye towards the future and the cooperation of the entire gun rights community, let's work together and make sure this lesson is impossible to forget or ignore.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=267625

-Brandon Combs
wildhawker at gmail dot com
Phone by request

ChuckBooty

imported post

N6ATF wrote:
Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Yeah...the mods at Calguns must have been concerned about some kind of liability. We'll have to plan it here. Hopefully Oaklander can come take the lead.

wildhawker

imported post

As you know, I'm an Admin at CGN.

My thread was moved without discussion by the Super Admin.

I'm very displeased by this action, and will gladly organize this here if need be. My allegiance to CGN (the site, not the community) goes only as far as the vehicle for my RKBA efforts.

I hope to see the thread returned to public discussion soon.

chewy352

imported post

HAHA that's why I don't even go to CGN unless it's posted here. How can you advocate for one right (2a) while your trampling another (1a). I still recognize that CGF is separate and I support them.

ChuckBooty

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
HAHA that's why I don't even go to CGN unless it's posted here. How can you advocate for one right (2a) while your trampling another (1a). I still recognize that CGF is separate and I support them.

They have their reasons, I suppose. But lets try to keep the subject on this idiot LEO. :dude: