• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cabela's NRA Mega Weekend

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Cabela's NRA Mega Weekend:March 19th, 20th & 21st

Anyone interestedto do anotherNRA Weekend with MOC & SAM Tables?

If so, please include the hours for each day you can attend for both the MOC & SAM tables.

Cabela's Store Hours

Fridays: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sundays: 10am - 6:00pm

NRA Mega Weekend Flyer: MegaWeekendFlyer

lil_freak_66

imported post

ill be a maybe,unknown what day or time yet,schedule and money(mostly money) restrictions may cause conflict,but i have no idea yet.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
ill be a maybe,unknown what day or time yet,schedule and money(mostly money) restrictions may cause conflict,but i have no idea yet.
According to the reports about this last weekend at Cabela's, I'm assuming the Mega Weekend will get MOC approval and would like a couple of more tables set up for this event as well. If this event is sanctioned by MOC, then a SE RTM should be contacted to workout the details. For now, I'll add you to the list as possible.

mudvr1212

imported post

I'm pretty sure I can stop by one of the days. I only live 20 minutes away:celebrateIt's usually a monthly trip of mine anyway.

This time, I might just have to be behind the table...if that would be alright...:question:

WARCHILD

imported post

Yeah DUH! Wasn't thinking about that, best time to go. Bring back some pics of the falls. I like them better when the ice is on them. Have a good time and a safe trip.