• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun for Sale. Green Bay Area > Saiga 12 $ 1200.00

Lurchiron

imported post

Stick in a tracershell every 3rd round, and you are on them grouse with that bad boy!!! Yee,haw.

Lurchiron

imported post

I'm trying to run down a Model 92 in 44mag., but all I've been getting is "just shipped itout this morning" on my call arounds. After another M70; then we'll be looking for a "melonator", I like the loaded and USMC camo versions.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Lurchiron wrote:
I'm trying to run down a Model 92 in 44mag., but all I've been getting is "just shipped itout this morning" on my call arounds. After another M70; then we'll be looking for a "melonator", I like the loaded and USMC camo versions.
this looks close to my Win M94 lever action although mine is a little shorter. I want to take the plunge into M1A awesomeness.

Lurchiron

imported post

Just found out that the 92's are still made in Japan; so it'll be a Model 70 Extreme Weather SS in 300 Win mag. I can't wait to see the look that the wife gives when she thinks that box she's opening isn't roses. Happy Valentines Day!!!