Thread: Walnut Creek Starbuck's (on Bancroft) rules!!

Post imported post

Stopped by Starbuck's on Bancroft this morning on myway to work in the USAF reserves, and as they were making my coffee I told them I went a bit out of my way to stop and patronize a Starbucks as my way of thanking them for supporting our second amendment rights. The ladies behind the counter seemed to immediately know what I was talking about. As I left, I overheard one saying to the other "That was real SWEET!!" (referring to me coming in and thanking them).

While I haven't UOC'd yet, I hope to soon but am waiting for an opportunity to do so with another person as I don't want to go out on my own the first time out. But I do plan on making it a point to thank those that support the movement. Plus, you won't see me buying a coffee at Peet's or getting pizza at CPK any time.

Post imported post

Thanks for sharing! You should come to our meetup in San Leandro this Saturday:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/37772.html

Post imported post

I'll OC in Walnut creek with you. Let me know. pdlumina@yahoo.com

Post imported post

caskydiver wrote:
    Stopped by Starbuck's on Bancroft this morning on my¬*way to work in the USAF reserves, and as they were making my coffee I told them I went a bit out of my way to stop and patronize a Starbucks as my way of thanking them for supporting our second amendment rights.¬* The ladies behind the counter seemed to immediately know what I was talking about.¬* As I left, I overheard one saying to the other "That was real SWEET!!" (referring to me coming in and thanking them).¬*

While I haven't UOC'd yet, I hope to soon but am waiting for an opportunity to do so with another person as I don't want to go out on my own the first time out.¬* But I do plan on making it a point to thank those that support the movement.¬* Plus, you won't see me buying a coffee at Peet's or getting pizza at CPK any time.
    OK, now I know what to do to get some digits

Post imported post

I thought you were sick of Starbucks pull. haha Besides I have seen pics of you with some beautiful women.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

State Researcher

Post imported post

<deleted>
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.