• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walnut Creek Starbuck's (on Bancroft) rules!!

caskydiver

imported post

Stopped by Starbuck's on Bancroft this morning on myway to work in the USAF reserves, and as they were making my coffee I told them I went a bit out of my way to stop and patronize a Starbucks as my way of thanking them for supporting our second amendment rights. The ladies behind the counter seemed to immediately know what I was talking about. As I left, I overheard one saying to the other "That was real SWEET!!" (referring to me coming in and thanking them).

While I haven't UOC'd yet, I hope to soon but am waiting for an opportunity to do so with another person as I don't want to go out on my own the first time out. But I do plan on making it a point to thank those that support the movement. Plus, you won't see me buying a coffee at Peet's or getting pizza at CPK any time.

pullnshoot25

imported post

caskydiver wrote:
Stopped by Starbuck's on Bancroft this morning on my way to work in the USAF reserves, and as they were making my coffee I told them I went a bit out of my way to stop and patronize a Starbucks as my way of thanking them for supporting our second amendment rights.  The ladies behind the counter seemed to immediately know what I was talking about.  As I left, I overheard one saying to the other "That was real SWEET!!" (referring to me coming in and thanking them). 

While I haven't UOC'd yet, I hope to soon but am waiting for an opportunity to do so with another person as I don't want to go out on my own the first time out.  But I do plan on making it a point to thank those that support the movement.  Plus, you won't see me buying a coffee at Peet's or getting pizza at CPK any time.

OK, now I know what to do to get some digits :)

chewy352

imported post

I thought you were sick of Starbucks pull. haha Besides I have seen pics of you with some beautiful women.