Thread: Newington application

Post imported post

anyone from Newington? I sent my Application in on Dec 11th, called the Newington PD on Fed 4th. they said its on the Chiefs desk waiting for him to review. so i should be geeting it this week some time soon.

Great site by the way. lots of useful information and everyone seems to help one another.

Thanks

Post imported post

one day short of 9 weeks and i got my permit, and a new S&W M&P with stainless slide. open carried at lia Nissan in enfield while waiting for my GF car to get fixed. no one said anything to me.

Post imported post

MHemmann wrote:
    one day short of 9 weeks and i got my permit, and a new S&W M&P with stainless slide. open carried at lia Nissan in enfield while waiting for my GF car to get fixed. no one said anything to me.

I worry about losing my permit to much to OC. The back log for the courts is wayyy to long for me to wait to prove I was doing nothing wrong and to get my permit issued back to me.

More power to you though,

-Bingo

Post imported post

on CCDL.us print out the pamphlet with all the laws regarding carrying in CT. it's also a comfort thing, just in case anyone does ask, it's not just information coming from some stranger, i have proof.