• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newington application

MHemmann

imported post

anyone from Newington? I sent my Application in on Dec 11th, called the Newington PD on Fed 4th. they said its on the Chiefs desk waiting for him to review. so i should be geeting it this week some time soon.

Great site by the way. lots of useful information and everyone seems to help one another.

Thanks

MHemmann

imported post

one day short of 9 weeks and i got my permit, and a new S&W M&P with stainless slide. open carried at lia Nissan in enfield while waiting for my GF car to get fixed. no one said anything to me.

Bingo85

imported post

MHemmann wrote:
one day short of 9 weeks and i got my permit, and a new S&W M&P with stainless slide. open carried at lia Nissan in enfield while waiting for my GF car to get fixed. no one said anything to me.

I worry about losing my permit to much to OC. The back log for the courts is wayyy to long for me to wait to prove I was doing nothing wrong and to get my permit issued back to me.

More power to you though,

-Bingo

MHemmann

imported post

on CCDL.us print out the pamphlet with all the laws regarding carrying in CT. it's also a comfort thing, just in case anyone does ask, it's not just information coming from some stranger, i have proof.