• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More WAVE Propaganda...

KansasKraut

imported post

Hey guys. Figured I'd check out what our opposition had to say, so I did a little search and found WAVE's website with some nice bleeding-heart/we-shall-overcome videos on youtube. Provided below are some links. Especially check out the "WAVE - A Journey for Justice" vid; it's like a who's who of Wisconsin anti-gunners and similar commies.

WAVE website:
http://www.waveedfund.org/

WAVE - A Journey for Justice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5A6J9fqflg&feature=player_embedded#

And here's my favorite from some lisping pantywaist. Look how he frames the "debate" in his little newsclip - "...and on the day after the Columbine anniversary..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHpKGqRC-E&feature=related

Jeez. Gotta love the People's Democratic Republic of Madison...:banghead:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

We could have an "equal time"exhibitin Milwaukee's City Hall and the State Capitol and say that gun violence is preventable by allowing Wisconsin citizens to fully exercise fortheir right to bear arms for self-defense.

Where did the statistic that half of Wisconsin gun sales do not go through a background check comefrom?According to WAVE thereisno record of such transfers. The WAVE gouls must spend a lotof time in Milwaukee's alleys doing atransaction count

If WAVE has such good handle on undocumented transfers, maybe they can tell us how many of these aretransfers between family members or other cases where thetransferer and transferee know each other?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Flipper wrote:
We could have an "equal time"exhibitin Milwaukee's City Hall and the State Capitol and say that gun violence is preventable by allowing Wisconsin citizens to fully exercise fortheir right to bear arms for self-defense.

Where did the statistic that half of Wisconsin gun sales do not go through a background check comefrom?According to WAVE thereisno record of such transfers. The WAVE gouls must spend a lotof time in Milwaukee's alleys doing atransaction count

If WAVE has such good handle on undocumented transfers, maybe they can tell us how many of these aretransfers between family members or other cases where thetransferer and transferee know each other?
well, if half of Wisconsin's gun sales don't involve Background checks, that's just saying that half of WI gun sales are Face to face legal gun sales from citizen to citizen, nothing illegal about that.

bigdaddy1

imported post

They make this chit up by deleting some info and adding other figures to it. If they were forced to use the truth in advertising laws they would have nothing on their website other than them begging for money.

Let them prove me wrong.:exclaim:

Farging bastages

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
They make this chit up by deleting some info and adding other figures to it. If they were forced to use the truth in advertising laws they would have nothing on their website other than them begging for money.

Let them prove me wrong.:exclaim:

Farging bastages
They just put the begging on their website to hide that they are a front for and funded by the elitist Chicago Joyce foundation.