• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting in Tacoma on Sunday night

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
The brother and sister that were shot are close-friends of a close-friend. This was NOT drug related.
I am getting really tired of people assuming just because someone gets shot its drug or gang related

+1.

From what I've been told, Camille made a minor traffic mistake in front of the wrong person, at the wrong time. That's it. No drugs, no prostitutes, no love triangles, just road rage.This is not a case of the "criminals killing off other criminals." I pray for the family and the others affected, and pray that we catch the monster that did this before he does it again.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
jarhead1055 wrote:
G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
The brother and sister that were shot are close-friends of a close-friend. This was NOT drug related.
I am getting really tired of people assuming just because someone gets shot its drug or gang related

+1.

From what I've been told, Camille made a minor traffic mistake in front of the wrong person, at the wrong time. That's it. No drugs, no prostitutes, no love triangles, just road rage.This is not a case of the "criminals killing off other criminals." I pray for the family and the others affected, and pray that we catch the monster that did this before he does it again.
+1 Hope they get this guy.

Who wants to bet that whoever did this shooting probably isn't legally allowed to have firearms.

jarhead1911A

imported post

im in total agreement that whoever shot them is not legally allowed to own a firearm yet the anti's will still try and use it against us good law abiding folks

Chris.R.Anderson

imported post

Shooting someone over minor traffic crap? ....I just don't understand how a person can become so evil (that's right I used that 4 letter word) that they would think nothing of taking a life for something that probably didn't even inconvenience them, let alone constitute a purposeful threat to their life or that of another near them.

God help us all.

CRA

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Chris.R.Anderson wrote:
Shooting someone over minor traffic crap? ....I just don't understand how a person can become so evil
You see, it's the image of "reputation" and "respect" and "cred on the streets" that do this. And of course no one goes away unharmed after disrespecting a gangsta on daaaa streetzzz.

Look at what happened to that girl that threw up in that cholo's car. Stabbed with a screwdriver and drowned. I think last I read, he's looking at 14 years.....Oh boy, even more "cred on da streetz" once he gets out. Then he'll get more cocky, and more people will get hurt over little things that "disrespect" him.

DaemonForce

imported post

Chris.R.Anderson wrote:
I just don't understand how a person can become so evil (that's right I used that 4 letter word) that they would think nothing of taking a life for something that probably didn't even inconvenience them, let alone constitute a purposeful threat to their life or that of another near them.
Agreed. This is Washington, not California. :shock:

ms.lala

imported post

I live on the eastside, and I drove past the area where the girl was shot, I seen all the candles, balloons etc. on the corner. I am so sorry for her parents loss. The eastside of Tacoma is known to have alot of gang members.. Really close to that area a guy friend of mine was shot and killeda few yrsagoand it was a gang related shooting. Probably a guy trying to get initiated into a gang so this shooting was probably for the same reason i bet you! I hope the police find the man who killed her because he deserves to be in Prison!!!!!!!