• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Downtown Royal Oak OC Dinner 2/13 @ 6PM

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Just double checking, this is set up for 6:00 right, not 5:00? I would hate to waltz in an hour late again; especially if you all got booted as soon as you took your jackets off!All joking aside, if I can get clearance from the wifeI would like tospend a few hours hanging out with you guys.

Scot623 and I will be going to a city council meeting next Tuesday totake care of some ordinances. Hopefully he could make it over as well and we could have a bit of a "pep rally"!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=33432&forum_id=30&jump_to=650495#p650495

mikestilly

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Just double checking, this is set up for 6:00 right, not 5:00? I would hate to waltz in an hour late again; especially if you all got booted as soon as you took your jackets off! All joking aside, if I can get clearance from the wife I would like to spend a few hours hanging out with you guys.

Scot623 and I will be going to a city council meeting next Tuesday to take care of some ordinances. Hopefully he could make it over as well and we could have a bit of a "pep rally"! 

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=33432&forum_id=30&jump_to=650495#p650495

Definitely 6:00 .. looking forward to seeing you guys .. Memphis is always a cool place to eat.

Tao

imported post

Open carry only if you have a CPL applies only to CEZs, right?

So Memphis Smoke is a CEZ?

I had always considered it something like applebees.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Tao wrote:
Open carry only if you have a CPL applies only to CEZs, right?

So Memphis Smoke is a CEZ?

I had always considered it something like applebees.

Memphis Smoke is not a CEZ. The place is licensed to sell alcohol so a person needs a CPL to possess a pistol on the premises CC or OC.

ETA: Same as Wally World, Meijer, Etc.

Michigander

imported post

I'm all done working for the day, but right now I have to go help a friend fix a broken down car. Surprisingly, it isn't evil creamsicle.

Catch ya'll at the next one. :(

Taurus850CIA

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
Had a great time. Was great to see everyone. Sorry about the blurry picture. It's quite dark in there and the camera didnt like it.
OMG! A CHILD! You all carried guns around a child??? :what:The nerve! She'll be scarred for life!