• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Daily carry setup

DEFENSOR

imported post

I thought it was 45-70, that would be preferable to 450 Marlin

I think that I am suffering from barrel envy LOL.

thx997303

imported post

Well now, it's got some diameter, but it's a bit short. :p

Now, off color joke aside, the 450 Marlin is only a good round if you buy factory ammunition.

If you handload, just get the 45-70

Braveheart23C

imported post

I wanted to re-post a picture of my Glock 23C, this time with the Hogue grip on right side up. The Trijicon night sights are a new addition. I also threw in my wife's hard chrome plated G26 . We look forward to sportin' em' at the OC dinner in Provo on the 26th. :lol:

Braveheart23C

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Very nice! Now that 23 looks familiar. :p
Yeah, it looks a lot like the one at the beginning of this thread, only the grip is properly installed. It's amazing how much better it feels and how it stays in place now! :banghead:

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

It looks familiar because b1ack5mith and I both used to carry non-compensated GLOCK 23's with Hogue Handall grips. :D My wife still carries a 26.

DSC01953.jpg

younggun20

imported post

Braveheart23C wrote:
Younggun, aren't you the one who had an issue at Blockbuster? How dare they question a man with a G23? :cuss:
Yes sir that was me.. I have went back since and had no issue.