Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Temecula

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

    Mike

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Harrah, Oklahoma
    Posts
    769

    Post imported post

    Keep an eye out for "6th monthly meeting" and "SoCal meetup" you ar certainly not alone in Temecula. Just for your info Swing in Cafe Love UOCers. The owner was extremly happy to see us.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.

  4. #4
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309

    Post imported post

    standing_only wrote:
    I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.
    we just had a meet in old town Tmec! last month. we had a great breakfast at the swing inn cafe and walked around and some of the others enjoyed a nice cigar at the cigar shop down the street.

  5. #5
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660

    Post imported post

    standing_only wrote:
    Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

    Mike
    Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at our next meetup. You just missed the last one in old town.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    coolusername2007 wrote:
    standing_only wrote:
    Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

    Mike
    Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at our next meetup. You just missed the last one in old town.
    Darn, oh well, I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    leoffensive wrote:
    standing_only wrote:
    I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.
    we just had a meet in old town Tmec! last month. we had a great breakfast at the swing inn cafe and walked around and some of the others enjoyed a nice cigar at the cigar shop down the street.
    I'll have to check out the Swing In Cafe sometime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •