Thread: Temecula

Post imported post

Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

Mike

Post imported post

Keep an eye out for "6th monthly meeting" and "SoCal meetup" you ar certainly not alone in Temecula. Just for your info Swing in Cafe Love UOCers. The owner was extremly happy to see us.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...
    Stolen from ConditionThree because it can't be stressed enough.

Post imported post

I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.

Post imported post

standing_only wrote:
    I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.
    we just had a meet in old town Tmec! last month. we had a great breakfast at the swing inn cafe and walked around and some of the others enjoyed a nice cigar at the cigar shop down the street.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

standing_only wrote:
    Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

Mike
    Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at our next meetup. You just missed the last one in old town.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    standing_only wrote:

Mike
    Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at our next meetup. You just missed the last one in old town.
    Darn, oh well, I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Post imported post

leoffensive wrote:
    standing_only wrote:
    we just had a meet in old town Tmec! last month. we had a great breakfast at the swing inn cafe and walked around and some of the others enjoyed a nice cigar at the cigar shop down the street.
    I'll have to check out the Swing In Cafe sometime.