• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Temecula

standing_only

imported post

Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

Mike

chewy352

imported post

Keep an eye out for "6th monthly meeting" and "SoCal meetup" you ar certainly not alone in Temecula. Just for your info Swing in Cafe Love UOCers. The owner was extremly happy to see us.

leoffensive

imported post

standing_only wrote:
I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.

we just had a meet in old town Tmec! last month. we had a great breakfast at the swing inn cafe and walked around and some of the others enjoyed a nice cigar at the cigar shop down the street.

coolusername2007

imported post

standing_only wrote:
Im new to this site and was wondering if there is a group in Temecula. Please forgive me if there was already a post about this already, I just did not see it. Thanks,

Mike
Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at our next meetup. You just missed the last one in old town.

standing_only

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
standing_only wrote:

Mike
Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at our next meetup. You just missed the last one in old town.
Darn, oh well, I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

standing_only

imported post

leoffensive wrote:
standing_only wrote:
I have never heard of Swing in Cafe but I am glad to hear it. I am looking obviously to join a group.

we just had a meet in old town Tmec! last month. we had a great breakfast at the swing inn cafe and walked around and some of the others enjoyed a nice cigar at the cigar shop down the street.
I'll have to check out the Swing In Cafe sometime. :)