• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for mini gun vault recommendation

inbox485

imported post

Hawaii FiveO wrote:
I see that Midway hastheir GV1000 on sale for $88.00. I was actually looking for one with finger print recognition. This model does not have that feature. Is the more expensive fingerprint recognition model worth it? I hear there may be some problems with battery life. Anyone recommend this? Or is there another model I should look at? The FPR models are all over $200 - for the cheapest!

I'm trying to stay below $100 if possible.
Gun vaults reset if they get shocked with static. They are crap.

I would also steer away from locked gun bags. They lack discretion. A little creativity and you can convert a backpack to do the same thing without having a case that screams gun.