• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

10mm Brass Score

JTknives

imported post

Well i keep my eyes out for reloading supples in the local adds. I came across a reloading add saying thy had a ton of stuff to sell. So last night i emailed them and said i was looking for 10MM stuff. he said he would pull out the 10 stuff for me. well i showed up and he had a box of brass, 1000 laser cast bullets as well as a set of Lyman dies and30 rounds of Federal 10mm rounds. i walked out with it all for 250 bucks. i got home and counted the brass and there was 2000 rounds of brass :celebrate. its all brand new Star Line brass. and i payed 120 bucks for it :Dso what is that .06 cents a case. the bullets i payed 90 for a thousand and 30 for the dies and 8 for the 30 rounds of Federal. so all in all I'm pumped for the killer deal i got on the brass. i thought it was only a 1000 as the box it was in said 1000 but then i noticed it said winchester 30-30 and i thought humi bet there is a bunch more then a 1000 in there. And it has been hard to find 10mm brass for cheepor even at all as itseams like its all on back order.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Good to see you tonight, JT. ;) That's awesome, a box that you thought had 1000 cases in it really had 2000.

packingmama and I responded to the same ad, and were delighted to see JT there.

The gentleman selling the supplies was carrying openly as well, so it was like a little open carry meet. :p

JTknives

imported post

ya it was fun, it was cool to see you. did you get there befor the guy bought all the powder? he must have got a hundred pounds of powder from that room. it was cool to count out the brass and see that there was a whole lot more then 1000 in the box. i then looked on the side of the box and it said 1000 30-30 ;). I will have to hit you up on that RCBS scale, just let me know what you want for it. I'm so close to reloading i can taste it :D