Thread: New Oc friendly place in Van Buren County

Post imported post

I went to Daves Barbershop in Hartford MI and he told me he has no problem with OC and I gave him 2A march flyers and MOC trifolds to put in his window.

I will get him a sticker for the door if he wants one in the future... he was not sure about that today.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Seriously? I get my hair cut there all the time. Who knew?

Post imported post

OC'ed my 1911A1 into Dave's.

Talked 1911s / trap shooting / straight razor shaving the whole time.

Suddenly, I remembered why I go to this guy in the first place.

-Richard-

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I went to Daves Barbershop in Hartford MI and he told me he has no problem with OC and I gave him 2A march flyers and MOC trifolds to put in his window.

I will get him a sticker for the door if he wants one in the future... he was not sure about that today.
    My search results indicates two locations for Dave's. One is in Cassopolis and the other is in South Bend. Either one of the Two correct? If not, do you have a full address so I can put them on the list?

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:

I want some more of those stickers, do i just buy them from the moc shop or do i talk to someone within MOC?

Thanks, Devery

Post imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
    autosurgeon wrote:

My search results indicates two locations for Dave's. One is in Cassopolis and the other is in South Bend. Either one of the Two correct? If not, do you have a full address so I can put them on the list?
    http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=4...179.55,,1,2.48

Don't know the address.

Here it is on Google Streetview.

-Richard-

Post imported post

Yep that is it... next time I am in I will get an exact address!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."