• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Oc friendly place in Van Buren County

autosurgeon

imported post

I went to Daves Barbershop in Hartford MI and he told me he has no problem with OC and I gave him 2A march flyers and MOC trifolds to put in his window.

I will get him a sticker for the door if he wants one in the future... he was not sure about that today.

office888

imported post

OC'ed my 1911A1 into Dave's.

Talked 1911s / trap shooting / straight razor shaving the whole time.

Suddenly, I remembered why I go to this guy in the first place. :D

-Richard-

SpringerXDacp

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
I went to Daves Barbershop in Hartford MI and he told me he has no problem with OC and I gave him 2A march flyers and MOC trifolds to put in his window.

I will get him a sticker for the door if he wants one in the future... he was not sure about that today.
My search results indicates two locations for Dave's. One is in Cassopolis and the other is in South Bend. Either one of the Two correct? If not, do you have a full address so I can put them on the list?

manicdevery

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:

I want some more of those stickers, do i just buy them from the moc shop or do i talk to someone within MOC?

Thanks, Devery

office888

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:

My search results indicates two locations for Dave's. One is in Cassopolis and the other is in South Bend. Either one of the Two correct? If not, do you have a full address so I can put them on the list?
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=...=-ZwCfW3DCblVtlaC-MdK-w&cbp=12,179.55,,1,2.48

Don't know the address.

Here it is on Google Streetview.

-Richard-