Thread: Coloma Rod and Gun Club presentation.

Post imported post

I gave a short presentation to the Coloma Rod and Gun Club Board and a number of members.

The Sheriff thanked me for the work we are doing after the meeting.

I also handed out 2A March fliers to everyone present and had several say they would be in Lansing at least if not DC.

I will be holding an OC seminar there in the near future.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

An OC presentation?
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

It was primarily about the March. Most of them that were present know about OC.

A couple were surprised that the Sheriff was ok with OC.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I would like to hold a Seminar at Gander Mountain in Portage and if you would be interested in helping with that we can kick around dates and times.

Post imported post

Yeah! I'm always interested in helping out with local events. What do you have in mind? Maybe make a different thread for it? Or PM me if you prefer to discuss it privately.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

I will PM you and we can come up with a plan and then it can be posted to the MOC calender... Once it is up and running.

Post imported post

Sounds like a plan.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    It was primarily about the March. Most of them that were present know about OC.

A couple were surprised that the Sheriff was ok with OC.
    Were any locals there?

I haven't officially spoken to anyone from Coloma, Watervliet, or Hartford..

Just..uhhh..St. Joesph. Not by choice either.

-Richard-

Post imported post

No just the Sheriff. But Coloma TWP knows it is legal as I had a "discussion" with them last summer at the Glad Peach. And I have OCed in front of the Hartford officers in the Panel Room ... no reaction.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    No just the Sheriff. But Coloma TWP knows it is legal as I had a "discussion" with them last summer at the Glad Peach. And I have OCed in front of the Hartford officers in the Panel Room ... no reaction.
    Awesome! I've been meaning to show up to a Hartford Town Hall meeting for a while...I guess I need to do that?

I mow my lawn while OC'ing. They've probably seen it before.

Just isn't a heckuva lot of places in town for me to OC at without a CPL.

-Richard-

Post imported post

Well if you want to meet up at the Panel Room for lunch some time... let me know... They don't have a liqueur licence.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I would like to hold a Seminar at Gander Mountain in Portage and if you would be interested in helping with that we can kick around dates and times.
    If it's not on a weekend there's a chance I could be there as well.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

I will keep that in mind Bronson. I do have a spring break coming up in April and there is nothing that says we cannot have several of these over a period of a few months either.