• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Bunch Are Giving Notice To Open Carry

riverrat10k

imported post

That hypocrite "Mike" on FB is saying he shouldn't have to be around guns at Starbucks, but in the other thread, says no one should have a concealed permit and all carrying should be OC so "he can head to another zip code."

Guess he doesn't live in Virginia. He would be a world class runner.

suntzu

imported post

many of those comments are idiotic.

I was in the process of writing a comment, but decided to delete it--I see no need to waste my time trying to explain the failure of gun control to people who have been indoctrinated into the belief that only the cops and the criminals deserve to be armed and who are in manyways simply too cowardly to understand them.

dukenukum

imported post

These people have no concept of freedom or the real world, it is not pretty or safe and never will be because evil is real. Citizens must defend themselves courts and police cannot.