• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6th Monthly Meetup - SoCal UOC Event

coolusername2007

imported post

leoffensive wrote:
coolusername2007 wrote:
leoffensive wrote:
Well thanks chewy once again. Ill get you guys breakfast
You can't afford gas, but you can afford breakfast (actually lunch) for three? Must be some monster gas guzzler! ;)

haha when you drive a big lifted suburban with oversized tires youll understand haha sometimes you can watch the gas gauge just drop haha

OK, its coming back to me. I think I remember your rig being parked at the Swing Inn. Yeah, I bet you can see that needle dropping like a rock. Hell, for all the gas Chewy is gonna save you, you could even afford to buy me lunch too! Thanks, I thought you'd never ask! :cool:

DEFENSOR

imported post

Hey there just chiming in with my RSVP

Looking forward to calories, caffeine and conversation.

See you all there.

demnogis

imported post

I'm in Orange County.

If someone would like to ride up with me, I've got 1 seat available.

If not, I'll take the bike. Someone can ride b*tch if they want, but if you sniff my neck I swear I'll throw you off...

leoffensive

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
leoffensive wrote:
coolusername2007 wrote:
leoffensive wrote:
Well thanks chewy once again. Ill get you guys breakfast
You can't afford gas, but you can afford breakfast (actually lunch) for three? Must be some monster gas guzzler! ;)

haha when you drive a big lifted suburban with oversized tires youll understand haha sometimes you can watch the gas gauge just drop haha

OK, its coming back to me. I think I remember your rig being parked at the Swing Inn. Yeah, I bet you can see that needle dropping like a rock. Hell, for all the gas Chewy is gonna save you, you could even afford to buy me lunch too! Thanks, I thought you'd never ask! :cool:

haha yes that was my "rig" haha

wewd

imported post

Sons of Liberty wrote:
Sorry my wife and I can't be there. We'll be in Vegas that weekend!

If you don't LOC everywhere I'm gonna revoke your man card.

sjalterego

imported post

Tentative yes here as well. I won't carry but would love to attend and maybe be a videographer/photographer.

Please keep me posted on details

Nopal

imported post

demnogis wrote:
I'm in Orange County.

If someone would like to ride up with me, I've got 1 seat available.

If not, I'll take the bike. Someone can ride b*tch if they want, but if you sniff my neck I swear I'll throw you off...

I'm in Orange County as well, North Orange County. I'm up for carpooling, and I havefive seats available. Maybesix (other person not sure yet).

No neck sniffingallowed either, unless you happen to look like Jessica Alba.

Anyone wanting to carpool, send a PM.

wewd

imported post

Theseus, don't forget your high-potassium tactical assault banana.

Palecon

imported post

Group, I PM'ed coolusername with particulars on meetup location. He will edit his original post with the coordinates.

Everyone, have a good weekend and a good week next. See you all in 7

P

Diesel-n-Lead

imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
OK, the location for our 6th Monthly Meetup has been vetted and should be another great location.

Details:Old Town Pasadena, Saturday, February 20th, 11am.

Exact meetup location: TBD (PaleoCon please make the call on this one).

GFSZWarnings: Old Town Pasadena covers a couple of blocks or more. So here's the zone you want to stay within while UOC'ing.

To the West:Stay on or east of N De Lacey Ave

To the North: Stay on or south of Union St.

To the East: Stay on or west of S Arroyo Parkway

To the South: Stay on or north of Green St.

The west most portion of Old Town Pasadena needs to be avoided due to a high school across the freeway. So do not venture to S Pasadena Ave on the west side.

Feel free to chime in if you plan on attending.

FYI...no other LEA notifications of this event will be made.
There's a private K-8 school on Euclid and Del Mar. Don't forget to add that to the map... That whole GFSZ thing REALLY irks me and I don't want to see anyone get in trouble.