• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL meeting in Annandale - 02/16/10

Marco

imported post

nova wrote:
longwatch wrote:
It was quite ironic but did they mention that bit in the report? I didn't see the broadcast.
Nope, they didn't mention that bit. They just showed a few clips from the meeting, then a few shots of a few of us at Fuddruckers (I spotted Fairfax1's XD and my glock).

They also didn't mention that the bill as passed prohibits consuming alcohol while CCing.
The news clip was crap, ihmo!!!
They didn't mention quite a few thinks, didn't even air the question they asked me and only aired a snippet ofmy anwser.

nova

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
nova wrote:
longwatch wrote:
It was quite ironic but did they mention that bit in the report? I didn't see the broadcast.
Nope, they didn't mention that bit. They just showed a few clips from the meeting, then a few shots of a few of us at Fuddruckers (I spotted Fairfax1's XD and my glock).

They also didn't mention that the bill as passed prohibits consuming alcohol while CCing.
The news clip was crap, ihmo!!!
They didn't mention quite a few thinks, didn't even air the question they asked me and only aired a snippet ofmy anwser.
When VCDL President came to GMU back in 2008, NBC4 asked me a question about college carry.

They didn't use ANY of it.

I don't talk to the media anymore...I figure that their minds are already made up and they'll only use your words against you (or us, or our cause).

VApatriot

imported post

fairfax1 wrote:
nova wrote:
(I spotted Fairfax1's XD and my glock).
I guess my XD is famous :D
The camera-man madea comment aboutthe high number of XDs being carried (my brother and I were both sporting XDs as well). He also said something about all of stamps coming from the Treasury Department.;) So I got the feeling that he knew I thing or two about guns.

nova

imported post

VApatriot wrote:
fairfax1 wrote:
nova wrote:
(I spotted Fairfax1's XD and my glock).
I guess my XD is famous :D
The camera-man madea comment aboutthe high number of XDs being carried (my brother and I were both sporting XDs as well). He also said something about all of stamps coming from the Treasury Department.;) So I got the feeling that he knew I thing or two about guns.
Hehe yeah he said he's a "stamp collector" :lol:

Bulldog1967

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
He might be friends with Bulldog.

I only have one friend who works for the media, and he is a cameraman who used to work for fox news, and is now a freelancer.

I don't associate with the rest of the MSM as they are a bunch of 5th columnists disguised as the "fourth estate".