• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Szerdi Melvindale ticket,failure to disclose, Post court date

bb

imported post

Szerdi, Postdate & time when u go to court, I will attend

mikestilly

imported post

TheSzerdi wrote:
As soon as I have a date I'll post it.

Great! I'm going to submit a request to video tape the proceedings. I'll need the courthouse name & city, case#, your attorney's info, and the plaintiff (people of city). If you don't want it publicly feel free to pm me the info. I'm curious how it will work. I'll call the court clerk to make sure I dont do it wrong.

TheSzerdi

imported post

I was involved in a minor traffic accident and was outside near the other person's car when the police arrived to fill out a report. I was OC'ing. I'll give full details after court as the failure to disclose is only 1 of 3 charges. (The others do not involve firearms)

To anyone who decides to come watch the proceedings:

Please be respectful. Dress nicely and observe only. There are a lot of ways for the court to yank me around and I don't want them to have any provocation to do so. (See my last time in court if you don't believe it. 6 months with no gun, no cpl, and 4 court appearances before I was exonerated.)

SlowDog

imported post

In my mind as simple as it is....Shouldn't TheSzerdi be able to just walk into his court date with the MCL in his hand and show the judge how big an idiot the LEO was and ask for a dismissal? These sort of things cost us money in the days we need to take off work for BS Prosecutions.....just sayin...

TheSzerdi

imported post

SlowDog wrote:
In my mind as simple as it is....Shouldn't TheSzerdi be able to just walk into his court date with the MCL in his hand and show the judge how big an idiot the LEO was and ask for a dismissal? These sort of things cost us money in the days we need to take off work for BS Prosecutions.....just sayin...

One wishes it was that simple.

Edited for spelling and courtesy.

Slidell Jim

imported post

So this is the second time they are yanking your chain for "failure to disclose that you are CC", while you are obviously OC?

What a shame.

Slidell Jim

imported post

What were the "other charges", if not related to the OC, then it was due to the vehicle accident? If you don't want to post your business out here, i understand also.

Hombre

Banned
imported post

choover wrote:
If you fear the cop may purger himself is it possible to call the other person involved in the accident as a witness for yourself?
purger? LOL Is that like burger? Hamburger?:lol:

Hombre

Banned
imported post

David in MI wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
choover wrote:
If you fear the cop may purger himself is it possible to call the other person involved in the accident as a witness for yourself?
purger? LOL Is that like burger? Hamburger?:lol:
LOL, your best post yet!
Well come on guys. You start talking about legal terms and you can't even spell them correctly? :banghead:

mastiff69

imported post

Hombre 1

Zip your lip :exclaim:as you are the ignorant one here:banghead:, you know NOTHING of what has been going on:dude:.

I am going to advise you to zip your lip before you dig that hole that you started in the beginning and it is getting deeper.:uhoh:

This crap that your supposed (cop) buddies cause, is the very reason that the police are not liked by the citizen's of the USA.

You (supposed cop) are one of the reasons, that so many citizens no longer support the Commander organisations, police associations, etc, as i used to, and i will not send in one more penny to support police organisations.

PS if you are trying to be funny don't bother !!Your NOT !!!!

1245A Defender

imported post

a know! if ya would just quit pickin at that scab,, it would go away!

the other thread just got locked. it wouldnt hurt to lock this 1 too.

ya cant make a pimple go away if ya keep pickin at it,, ya gotta learn to ignore it.