• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Szerdi Melvindale ticket,failure to disclose, Post court date

G

imported post

What chief was it that got pulled into the mayor's office to work on a "special project", while the deputy took over the department until a replacement got hired, because the chief was becoming an embarrassment to the community?

ETA: Szerdi, while I'm sorry to hear you got another OC problem to deal with, I'm confident that you'll prevail.

TheSzerdi

imported post

choover wrote:
If you fear the cop may purger himself is it possible to call the other person involved in the accident as a witness for yourself?
The lady involved in the accident is more likely to be the prosecutions star witness, not mine.

autosurgeon

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
What chief was it that got pulled into the mayor's office to work on a "special project", while the deputy took over the department until a replacement got hired, because the chief was becoming an embarrassment to the community?

ETA: Szerdi, while I'm sorry to hear you got another OC problem to deal with, I'm confident that you'll prevail.

That would be the South Haven Chief. He has or is shortly retired.

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

Thx. You're faster than Google. And more accurate that Wikipedia.

autosurgeon

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
autosurgeon wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

Thx. You're faster than Google. And more accurate that Wikipedia.
:lol:

G

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
David in MI wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
choover wrote:
If you fear the cop may purger himself is it possible to call the other person involved in the accident as a witness for yourself?
purger? LOL Is that like burger? Hamburger?:lol:
LOL, your best post yet!
Well come on guys. You start talking about legal terms and you can't even spell them correctly? :banghead:
He just keeps trolling, and trolling, and trolling, and trolling, and trolling...

THway

imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
Isn't it ten days from now? The 16th?
You are correct....

I would also like to attend this... Perhaps after the court date we could all go out for lunch like mikesilly suggested... i know of a great restaurant in allen park... Great food and Great service...

You will prevail once again szerdi

mikestilly

imported post

THway: Meet & Eat in Allen Park after court?? Post the details so others can join us. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Anyone else interested? We could post this up as an event if anyone else would be interested in joining us.

mikestilly

imported post

TheSzerdi wrote:
I'll probly be down for some grub after court. Pick a place :)

Of the below places I have a crave for A&W rootbeer floats and curly fries :)

Bellacino's P1ZZA and Grinders
21556 Ecorse Rd
Taylor

Dix Coney Island
1362 Dix Hwy
Lincoln Park

A&W
1467 Southfield Rd
Lincoln Park