• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Reverse Boycott Petition HERE

EM87

imported post

(Sorry if this is a repost.)

For anyone who is interested and has not already done so, here is the link to the petition in support of Starbucks supporting our second amendment right to CC or OC in their stores, per state law. We're not trying to change anything, but rather show our gratitude for their policy as well as show them that there are many gun owners in this country who give their support.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/starbucks-freedom-of-choice

carracer

imported post

I thought it interesting that at the end it asked if I would like information from UNICEF and some animal rights organization!

amzbrady

imported post

Done, I was number 418. Thats sad for us, the Brady Campaign has over 15000 and were looking to get 1000? Come on guys, I forwarded this to my entire email list, some of which are on the Brady Campaign Wagon and think my self preservation is wrong.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'll write Starbucks corporate and thank them for their policy. I won't sign a petition that requires both my e-mail address and my street address. They don't need that info.

SigPacker

imported post

Signed!

(With as many puns as I could)

"Thank you a whole latte Starbucks! I hope this ridiculous grande hoplophibic non-issue being whipped up by the Brady Campaign will grind to a halt. "