Thread: Question

Post imported post

From my understanding, a CPL holder may borrow, and use another CPL holders pistol. Now can a non-CPL holder borrow from a non-CPL holder, or can a CPL holder borrow from anon-CPL holder, OR can a non-CPL holder borrow from a COP holder???

Sorry if this has been discused before, but please help.

God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    From my understanding, a CPL holder may borrow, and use another CPL holders pistol YES. Now can a non-CPL holder borrow from a non-CPL holder NO, or can a CPL holder borrow from anon-CPL holder YES, OR can a non-CPL holder borrow from a CPL holder NO???

Sorry if this has been discused before, but please help.

God Bless

Post imported post

Check out the last question on this page for the answer from the Michigan State Police:

http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,1607,7...0953--,00.html

To make it very simple, a CPL holder may borrow/carry (with permission) any other person's registered handgun. (I'm just talking in MI here, I don't know about out of state pistols.) A non-CPL holder may not be in possession of any pistol that is not registered to them.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87