• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Facebook status update

scot623

imported post

If you would like more information about your Constitutionally protected right as a Michigan resident to openly carry your registered, holstered handgun(without a CPL-CCW), contact me or go to Michiganopencarry.org

How does that sound for a Facebook/myspace status update for us all to copy and paste? Could help raise awareness and possibly membership.