• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Big Anti-Tax ralley in Oly this coming Monday

SpyderTattoo

imported post

http://ping.fm/TWmkF

Some of you might remember me mentioning this, this past Saturday morning at Starbucks...

I'm planning on going. I'm in Kent, anyone between Kent and Oly need a ride? I have room for three passengers in my truck. Four if you squeeze into the back. I drive a big Silverado.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

There are already many thousands of people planning on being there. Dori Monson is speaking at 10:20. I understand other speakers will be there as well.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

massivedesign wrote:
That's presidents day.... The campus will be vacant since it's a state holiday. Protesting around deaf ears to say the least.
The Legislature is still working on Monday, they'll all be there. The organizers of the ralley have actually scheduled meetings with many of the reps. The rest of the Lib's, however, will have the day off and will also be in Oly because they have their own ralley later in the afternoon.

Squeak

imported post

John Carlson had a covering on the ralley on his show today. A port-a-potty was taken down to Oly for all the congress critters. Brian Suites took it down there. Both guys are talk show hosts on KVI.:celebrate

.45ACPaddy

imported post

Bumping for great justice!

Ignore my other thread.

I'll be there OCing my Glock 23, unless I end up getting a Beretta 92FS before tomorrow.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Excelent! I'll have my Glock 21 on. I don't know the area very well, is there a certain place we could all meet possibly? ak56, DEROS, and I are riding together, so we could all meet up there somewhere.