• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just a shoutout to the the old Idaho crew

Saint

imported post

Hey all... been quite a while since I've been around the forums but for all of you that remember me... just wanted to say hey and that I'm happy to see many of you still exercising your rights in Idaho. After 9 months of not being able to carry it really makes you appreciate the states that still recognize the constitution. ;)

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Glad you're doing well Saint. Be sure to give me a ring and let me know when you're in town next. It would be great to get a beer with you.

Saint

imported post

Might actually be back sooner than i was expecting. I am looking at being back in Idaho on 20 days of leave before I go to 3 Radio Battalion. If so I'll probably be back around the 27th of feb and will be there through the middle of march. will definitely give you a call and go out for a beer with you