Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oc get togethers in kitsap county

Post imported post

does anyone know of any get togethers in the kitsap county or south sound area
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Post imported post

1911er wrote:
    you really want to have a getogether in kitsap/mason county????

just start setting it up! pick a place and a date/time and run it up the flag pole, see who salutes!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

OK, I am calling it...Saturday 13 February @ 2:00 PM...1948 SE Lund Port Orchard. This is the Starbucks located next to the Safeway Gas Station on Lund.

Now how about a PM to your friends let them know so we don't miss anyopne.

Post imported post

I should be able to make it. May bring two no OCDO members also (armed as well)

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
    OK, I am calling it...Saturday 13 February @ 2:00 PM...1948 SE Lund Port Orchard. This is the Starbucks located next to the Safeway Gas Station on Lund.

Sat Feb 13th at 5:30pm is the Bellevue meet at Dixie's BBQ

Post imported post

I will be there with colt on

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

Post imported post

Bellvue is a long way from over here

DEMAND IT

Post imported post

I'm going to try to make both. We could go from starbucks, WA Ferry and over to bellvue. Make a day of it.

Post imported post

DAMN, forgot about the meet up at Dixie's.

Well I will have to be here since I called it. For those from Kitsap thaat go to Dixie's. Have funTake some peanuts with you.

Post imported post

will see you saturday

DEMAND IT

Post imported post

2pm is very close to my work time, My wife and i will do our best to come, but we have to be out before 3 for our work. Anychance to bump it up to 12 ?

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

This could be a stupid question but why would you plan this when we have had the Bellvue dinner planned for a long time for sat the 13th..Some of us over on this side would probably come there on a different day.Then again if we had coinciding meets could be a good thing as well.

Post imported post

Have you looked at the Google street view for that address? It doesn't look like there's a Starbucks in sight...

Post imported post

believe me there is a starbucks in the extreme northeast corner of that shopping complex.

DEMAND IT

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
    1911er wrote:
    you really want to have a getogether in kitsap/mason county????

just start setting it up! pick a place and a date/time and run it up the flag pole, see who salutes!
    HOLD ON NOW! 1922er only just asked about this on the 9th! no need to jump the gun and step on another important meet! i think we should allow a week to sort out the best day and time in order to allow for the most people to plan, arrange, and come to the meet...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

I won't be back in town till about 1300 but will be there as soon as I get back

DEMAND IT

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    This could be a stupid question but why would you plan this when we have had the Bellvue dinner planned for a long time for sat the 13th..Some of us over on this side would probably come there on a different day.Then again if we had coinciding meets could be a good thing as well.
    Well, Jim. It might be that I had a brain freeze and did not think about it until M1Gunner woke me up.

If you want to hold off for another day that is fine with me. I will be in Port Orchard on the 13th. If anyone else shows up or not that will be fine with me. Bellevue is too far for me to travel right now.

Post imported post

I understand Jim .Gunr had the Bellvue thing planned for a while and we will probably attend that one.Maybe 1 in Bellvue at the same time 1 in Port ochard in your area.That would be cool.Really Jim I'm just trying to figure a way to gat some of your salsa.My heart surgeon will need it to clean out my arteries.....and sterilize the instruments.

Post imported post

Hey....I've got some great jalapeno stuffed olives too. I will get you some salsa, and deliver it personally. My wife had heart surgery about8 months back, and I to0ok salsa to the reception gals and the surgeon. They all wanted more. I said "Let's negotiate the bill " they said no just want more salsa.

Her surgeon was Dr. Thomas Malloy at St Joseph's in Tacoma. They used a robotic proceedure and it went very well.

Post imported post

Thats good ..I will be admitted on the 19th for open heart at 5 am Sweedish hosp..Squeak is actually going to bring me there.Maybe some salsa would help things along.

Post imported post

Be in Port Orchard anyway and probably drop by.

Post imported post

See ya all in Bellvue tomorrow

Post imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:

I'll be there.

Post imported post

My wife and i will drop by right before work, we are inPort Orchard too.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Thanks to 1911er, Botousii and wife, Justus, GirlyGunSlinger, ajetpilot, and Charles who just happened to be setting in Starbucks and ask a few questions. We m,ay see him as a member in the future.

When I ordered coffee for my wife and I, I also thanked the manager for allowing me to invite my friends. She was very upbeat and said we are welcome anytime. :celebrateA good time was had by all. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast