• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc get togethers in kitsap county

Trigger Dr

imported post

OK, I am calling it...Saturday 13 February @ 2:00 PM...1948 SE Lund Port Orchard. This is the Starbucks located next to the Safeway Gas Station on Lund.

Now how about a PM to your friends let them know so we don't miss anyopne.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
OK, I am calling it...Saturday 13 February @ 2:00 PM...1948 SE Lund Port Orchard. This is the Starbucks located next to the Safeway Gas Station on Lund.

Now how about a PM to your friends let them know so we don't miss anyopne.
Sat Feb 13th at 5:30pm is the Bellevue meet at Dixie's BBQ

Trigger Dr

imported post

DAMN, forgot about the meet up at Dixie's.

Well I will have to be here since I called it. For those from Kitsap thaat go to Dixie's. Have fun:):DTake some peanuts with you.:D

Batousaii

imported post

2pm is very close to my work time, My wife and i will do our best to come, but we have to be out before 3 for our work. Anychance to bump it up to 12 ?

;)Bat

DEROS72

imported post

This could be a stupid question but why would you plan this when we have had the Bellvue dinner planned for a long time for sat the 13th..Some of us over on this side would probably come there on a different day.Then again if we had coinciding meets could be a good thing as well.

1245A Defender

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
1911er wrote:
does anyone know of any get togethers in the kitsap county or south sound area

you really want to have a getogether in kitsap/mason county????

just start setting it up! pick a place and a date/time and run it up the flag pole, see who salutes!
HOLD ON NOW! 1922er only just asked about this on the 9th! no need to jump the gun and step on another important meet! i think we should allow a week to sort out the best day and time in order to allow for the most people to plan, arrange, and come to the meet...

Trigger Dr

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
This could be a stupid question but why would you plan this when we have had the Bellvue dinner planned for a long time for sat the 13th..Some of us over on this side would probably come there on a different day.Then again if we had coinciding meets could be a good thing as well.

Well, Jim. It might be that I had a brain freeze and did not think about it until M1Gunner woke me up.

If you want to hold off for another day that is fine with me. I will be in Port Orchard on the 13th. If anyone else shows up or not that will be fine with me. Bellevue is too far for me to travel right now.

DEROS72

imported post

I understand Jim .Gunr had the Bellvue thing planned for a while and we will probably attend that one.Maybe 1 in Bellvue at the same time 1 in Port ochard in your area.That would be cool.Really Jim I'm just trying to figure a way to gat some of your salsa.My heart surgeon will need it to clean out my arteries.....and sterilize the instruments.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Hey....I've got some great jalapeno stuffed olives too. I will get you some salsa, and deliver it personally. My wife had heart surgery about8 months back, and I to0ok salsa to the reception gals and the surgeon. They all wanted more. I said "Let's negotiate the bill " they said no just want more salsa.

Her surgeon was Dr. Thomas Malloy at St Joseph's in Tacoma. They used a robotic proceedure and it went very well.

DEROS72

imported post

Thats good ..I will be admitted on the 19th for open heart at 5 am Sweedish hosp..Squeak is actually going to bring me there.Maybe some salsa would help things along.