• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two inch toy gun brings down Nanny

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Perhaps a tiny plastic missile would have been a more appropriate choice. :?

His friend brought a miniature toy axe to school and that was alright.

I have zero tolerance for zero tolerance. :X

Yata hey

SpringerXDacp

imported post

This doesn't surprise me at all. From what I understand, some school districts are prohibiting students from wearing clothing that have images of weapons/firearms on them. :?

dukenukum

imported post

It is worse than you think my friends son a 6th grader is taking part in the Team America Rocket challenge his reward for improved grades, renewed interest in learning PERMANENT SUSPENSION seems model rockets are terrorists tools. the parents are suing the principle and moon bat teacher and he is now going to a private school.

jvd5695

imported post

I used to doodle guns among dozens of other things when I was in school. I bet if I was a kid today doing that I'd get expelled and slapped with a felony for conspiracy to commit some sort of mass killing.

This braindead policy bullshit has got to stop.

Also they never had sweet legos like that gun when I was a kid, I feel gypped!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

old dog wrote:
I'm not speechless, but the forum has rules.
I think this "relates substantially to open carry", in its own way. This kid wouldn't have been busted if the toy had stayed concealed. :p

Also, this is what we're up against, from a certain perspective.